Perfect Hair Collection

How long before.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:51pm
you should've just googled pregnancy symptoms and expectations
Sponsored Links

therealshoulder91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therealshoulder91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

man, i didnt know i was pregnant until the baby movedSleepy i think dude knew/suspected..for whatever reason...but i didnt have any symptoms until about 6 months or so...pineapplesCry had to have them.

That's so funny because dude suspected before I did.
I just don't want to throw up my food..I love food..
therealshoulder91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote therealshoulder91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

No.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

To answer the question you actually asked, symptoms such as nausea and vomiting, altered sense of smell, etc can begin within the first month. 
I saw someone mention peeing a lot. That shouldn't occur until the fetus is large enough to be pressing on your bladder. 

Not necessarily. I'm only two months and I stay peeing every five seconds and have been for about a month or so.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:00pm
lmao @ i love food. i dont know what to tell you. its different for every woman. i had morning sickness at 7 months for 2 weeks...and thought i was dying so..i dont know man. lol.

guys are so weird. dude was like..you're pregnant. im like shut up talkin that mess. Cry
just take it easy. if normal things like, cookin chicken suddenly makes you feel dizzy...youre pregnant. haha.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by therealshoulder91 therealshoulder91 wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

No.

Sleepy Yes.

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

To answer the question you actually asked, symptoms such as nausea and vomiting, altered sense of smell, etc can begin within the first month. 
I saw someone mention peeing a lot. That shouldn't occur until the fetus is large enough to be pressing on your bladder. 

Not necessarily. I'm only two months and I stay peeing every five seconds and have been for about a month or so.

i stand corrected. i didn't do well in Renal

Why the change? Shortly after you become pregnant, hormonal changes cause blood to flow more quickly through your kidneys, filling your bladder more often.

What's more, over the course of your pregnancy the amount of blood in your body rises until you have almost 50 percent more than before you got pregnant. This leads to a lot of extra fluid getting processed through your kidneys and ending up in your bladder.

Eventually, you may also feel pressure on your bladder from your growing uterus, which further compounds the problem.

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Nov 24 2012 at 9:04pm
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:05pm
^^And it kind of sucks too since I notice it's usually during the night time when I'm tryng to sleep that I always have to pee.
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:22pm
my first time i did nothing but sleep. second time frequent urination was the only symptom. went to get tested for diabetes and thats how i found out.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

do you pee alot more? if yes, you might be preggo, if you are fat, you might be diabetic

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/2434844_o.gif
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>