FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How long before I retouch?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
nottsfearey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nottsfearey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How long before I retouch?
    Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:46am
Hi Ladies

I'm a serial lurker and not so proud. I had to come out from under my rock to ask how long you recommend before I retouch my hair, I have been natural for 5 years and then decided to switch it up and relax my hair again. I had forgotten how strenuous the maintenance is Cry

I relaxed my hair in mid June and am scared of damaging my hair by retouching it, should I go for it or not? I have roots now, but I'm not sure what I'm doing to tell you the truth!

HELP!!! 
Sponsored Links

naturalblackgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturalblackgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:06pm
You should touch up 10-16 weeks after. Don't go less than 6 weeks cause that would be over processing :). If you are relaxing your hair again you should take care of it properly. Do you Co wash every week? Do you shampoo every two weeks? Do you protein treatment? Do you deep condition? Relaxing hair takes lot of care so I suggest going on YouTube and find prettywitty77. If some of her products don't work for you there are different types of YouTubers out there.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic