Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How long b4 anyone would notice u missing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I would be missed after a few hours or less. I work, have kids, husband and care for a terminally ill relative.
If I can squeeze out one hour to myself, I feel privileged.

alladis, especially the bolded.
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:53pm
A day
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:07pm
At work I'm worth $7.08 per minute. Yt folk would be looking for me after 2 min because they think the world of themselves and their money.

At home? Damn. That's a good question. 12 hours I think. Depends on what's going on at work. But I always call. Wow. How sad.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:10pm
No more than a couple of hours. My sister and I speak and text daily. I call her every morning when I get in my car for work. If I haven't called within my normal time frame then she will call me.

Prime example, I didn't go to work today so I didn't even think to call her or even wake up to call her. She called me at 7:15 this morning asking had I forgotten that I had a sister..

We have an established pattern and if it deviates slighty from that pattern then panic sets in.

I read about this on another site and thought it was so sad that no one noticed him missing and the fact that his family didn't think it was odd that they hadn't heard from him in that long.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:34am
Thinking about it, I get the 3w's call several times a day; Where you at? Where you going ? and What You doing?.
I have a family full of nosey women so if one can't reach me they call around until someone knows something.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:16am
A couple hours
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:22am

If I was single with no job, possibly 2 weeks to a month.

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:46am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

At work I'm worth $7.08 per minute. Yt folk would be looking for me after 2 min because they think the world of themselves and their money.

At home? Damn. That's a good question. 12 hours I think. Depends on what's going on at work. But I always call. Wow. How sad.

shessh.....why oh why did I choose to be a research psychologist?
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 10:31am
Honestly  only have to be gone like an hour over the time that I was expected back from the grocery store before my family starts to worry. My oldest son doesn't let me leave the house without him or my husband after the sun goes down. 
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

shessh.....why oh why did I choose to be a research psychologist?

Edited- TMI

Edited by ragincajin - Feb 19 2014 at 6:43pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair