Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How long b4 anyone would notice u missing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

while reading that article i was thinking unless theres a smell know one is going to look for me.

and if i just walked away no one would  wonder where i am for about a month or more. 

damn why? 

probably a week or 2 for me...even Michael Jordan's dad was dead for 3 weeks and folks ain't know until the body was found

^^thats so sad. I guess I can understand if you're young and youre a private person. But older people? Nah. I knocked on my neighbors door last week during the snow storm to see how he was making out...he's like 87. You should always check on old people.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:03am
right now.. just cus people know I'm sick and last time i had this it was serious.. 1 or 2 days probably. they'd listen by my door for any sounds at the end of the first day.. check on the 2nd.

any other time.. it would be a good 5 or 6 days… 

when i lived alone (you'd think it would be the opposite) it would have been like 1 day.. during that time i was with ppl sun up til late.. they'd worry if they didnt hear from me. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 18 2014 at 9:04am
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:12am
After a couple of hours of not being where I was supposed to be. Maybe sooner.

I work with my friend. So if I'm not there, she'll call/text. And I routinely talk to my grandmother and mother, so they'd call or text.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:39am
I could see a week or so. My family and friends know I go into isolation mode sometimes.

Everyone asks that I at least send a text every few days when I get in one of those moods.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:48am
I speak to my mother regularly but every so often we go about a week without talking. Sometimes I constantly miss her call and she might email. I can easily go a week without people noticing. I'm very private and I stay home a lot. Lol.. I think about this often.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:02am
A few hours, my son would be wondering why I was late picking him up. Other than that who knows, since I barely answer my phone or texts.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:10am

A few hours..i communicate with my family everyday. So if they don't get a response from me then they start to worry.

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:21am
I would be missed after a few hours or less. I work, have kids, husband and care for a terminally ill relative.
If I can squeeze out one hour to myself, I feel privileged.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:23am

by dinnertime
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:30am
not even a full 24 hours.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System