Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How is this okay?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 8:53am
All these girls are in training to be strippers. They'll never have to take out college loans, if they ever go to college.
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 8:55am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

These are the black people that scare me and I hope to never ever be in their neighborhood.

This sheit reminds me of why I stopped volunteering for pop warner football
The parents wanted their kids to twerk Confused
I was like wtf that sheit is not dancing, we at a damn cheerleading game, not the twerk off festival Dead
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 8:55am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

All these girls are in training to be strippers. They'll never have to take out college loans, if they ever go to college.

that sheit is deplorable
and since tumblr already started the trend, I blame miley cyrus LOL

Edited by AwesomeAries - Oct 06 2013 at 8:56am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 9:00am
That was disturbing. Grown ass man training young girls to twerk. Most of them had on see thru leggins...smdh.

But quite is kept, the chubby girl was getting it! If she keeps this up, 5-6 months with a good diet, she'll lose all that belly.

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 9:16am
The first time I only made it to 20 seconds. I watched completely today and was disgusted even more. Aside from the nasty ass men that were watching, I saw grown ass women watching like it was nothing. Knowing damn well those kids didn't drive to the field on their own. At the very LEAST I would expect the grown women watching to say something. But nope...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Parents think it's cute.

O f*ck no @ the baby doing a handstand
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 9:17am

Parents think it's cute.

One false move for that baby and he would've ended up paralyzed. But you see dumbass ratchet parents don't see that. They think its cute to pop on the damn wall.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 9:23am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Parents think it's cute.

One false move for that baby and he would've ended up paralyzed. But you see dumbass ratchet parents don't see that. They think its cute to pop on the damn wall.
Can that be considered child neglect when the child breaks their neck, rushes them to the hospital, doctors ask "What happened" and see this clip?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 9:26am

Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Parents think it's cute.

Can that be considered child neglect when the child breaks their neck, rushes them to the hospital, doctors ask "What happened" and see this clip?

Hell yes. The parent saw the child do a handstand on the wall and instead of telling them no and making them have a seat, they grabbed a camera instead and probably egged them on to twerk. As a result broken neck and/or head injury due to soft fontanel not being closed yet.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 11:43am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Lol. And then they have nerve to have grown ass men out there smh...
smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic