Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Sensitive Skin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How is that "Simple" Skin care line?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 1:14pm
So far the moisturizer is okay.  I won't repurchase since it contains mineral oil.
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2012 at 10:53pm
I changed my mind about the moisturizer.  It works better for me now since the weather is cooling down.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2012 at 12:10am
Rich or light? I have combination skin and for me the rich moisturizer does the trick. My skin is hydrated and I don't have that greasy look. I do not recommend the day cream (I believe it's called). It was too much for my skin. Talk about oily skin; I looked greasy all the time while using that.
vjykmr89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vjykmr89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 11:36pm
Simple is amazing <3 it's all natural stuff and really nourishing. Their face washes are good however the non foamy one is quite sticky but it's ok to use in the shower. I would recommend you get a toner as it really gives your skin a deep-clean feeling! Also their face wipes are UHMAZING!
WinkTongue
peterwood4321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterwood4321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 4:10am
Skin blemishes are any marks or small scars on your skin. The Pulse Light Therapy uses light to penetrate the skin surface to the underlying tissues. Aastha’s beauty clinic is a Ludhiana’s No.1 specialized clinic to treat the painless skin blemishes treatment.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style