Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Sensitive Skin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedHow is that Simple Skin care line?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
SugarNSpice View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: How is that Simple Skin care line?
    Posted: Mar 01 2012 at 1:36am
Has anyone here tried that Simple skincare line? how's the facial wash,.toner..and night cream and eye cream? im curious to try it..but i rather hear the feedback first!! thanks!Wink
Sponsored Links

marissy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2012 at 4:19pm
I haven't, but I thought about it when I was shopping for a face wash 2 weeks ago. I am still looking for more reviews on the line as well. Or until I find a coupon or something for it. lol
Kiwistardust View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2012 at 11:14am
I got a free sample of the facial wash in the mail last week, actually. I like it! I've been breaking out a little, so I stopped using my C&C and started to use the Simple.

You don't get any tingley feeling afterwards (psh, like you need to anyway), but I like how it doesn't have any fumes. It says avoid the delicate eye area, but that's not always possible, but I also like how it doesn't sting. It's clear and you only need the amount as large as a pearl earring. My face feels, well, simply clean Big smile 

They're gonna make me buy more . . . and that sample should last for at least 2 more months . . . 
Sugar.Bits View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2012 at 12:13pm
I've also gotten the free sample and I got the gel wash. I have really dry skin so I usually lean towards creamier formulas, but this made my skin really soft and smooth. My skin didn't freak out either and I've been using it for a 2 weeks now. I recommend it.
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2012 at 5:25pm
I've been thinking of trying this line out as well. I think those commercials got to me.
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2012 at 4:15pm
I just got a free sample of the wipes...
Kiwistardust View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2012 at 8:46pm
I got those recently, too, from Target -- do they work? I hadn't popped the packet open yet.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2012 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

I've been thinking of trying this line out as well. I think those commercials got to me.
Same here. I told myself that I'll purchase a few products as soon as I run out of the 50+ facial products I already have. However, considering some of the product's reviews, I think I may be trying them earlier than I planned.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2012 at 2:33pm
I'm currently using the facial scrub, facial cleanser, and rich moisturizer.

Thus far, I have no complaints.  I've used the products for a short period of time (since the 5th of July) and I have already seen a dramatic improvement in my skin. The dark marks on my cheek and chin have begun to fade.  The few bumps on my forehead and chin have dried up (and this time, there wasn't a hideous dark mark in its place).  I can see that this product is doing a good job of working on this new bump on my nose.

My skin feels smooth.  Sometimes I can't help but to run my hands across my face.  (I know this isn't good!).  Although my skin isn't where I would want or even love it to be (completely clear, smooth, and glowing), I feel that this product will help me get there.

I think Simple has become my staple product.  The product junkie in me wishes more Simple products were offered. LOL
Charcoal View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2012 at 12:49am
^ How's the moisturizer?

I received the cleanser sample in the mail a few months ago and have been using it sporadically since (it's pretty generous sample). It's okay, but nothing too spectacular. It does what proposes - cleaning without stripping moisture. I'm still willing to try the rest of the line, though.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic