Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How important is marriage to you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 4:38am
Originally posted by AmyAmyAmy AmyAmyAmy wrote:

if it happens, it happens. 
can't put a number on it.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 7:29am
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

I know I want to get married; I know that fact, but the idea of having sex with just one person for the rest of my life is a little off putting. But I do want to get married though. I do see myself getting married within the next 3 years and that shyt is scary; I hope I can remain faithful.

lol yeah...that thought does occurLOL
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 7:52am
Originally posted by Dapheny Dapheny wrote:

On a scale from 1-10
8 I always knew I wanted to get married and I did not want to have a child without being married first.

Do you think age has an impact on how important marriage is for an individual?
I think older people it does matter but I see many people 40 and younger who have a family and have no plans to get married. To them it is not important. But about half have a Living-Together contract. Before gay marriage was legal in the Netherlands there was that contract made up. It is all done in a lawyers office. But straight couples use it more.

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 9:59am
Marriage has never been important to me even when I was little people would say "when you get married...." I would screw my face up and tell them " I aint getting married" I've been asked twice both times I said yes the first one I knew in the back of my head it was no but I said yes in the end I left him....the second one was yes but when we don't know, when and if it happens it will be small right now Im happy with this stage of our relationship every day I still learn something new and postive about him......Honestly I would have a baby before I marry and trust I did not want children before I met him I know that's backward but it is what is.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 10:19am
I don't have a number yet and I do think age matters.
rayrayxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rayrayxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 10:21am
i don't see the problem with having sex with one person for the rest of your life if you love them. if anything if i really loved someone i would only want to have sex with them for life.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by rayrayxox rayrayxox wrote:

i don't see the problem with having sex with one person for the rest of your life if you love them. if anything if i really loved someone i would only want to have sex with them for life.

How old are you?
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 12:07pm
i wish i could summon up the desire to want to get married and stop being so contrary but i really really really love my freedom. a lot. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 12:15pm
Sleeping with multiple ppl is okay at first but then it gets boring...I rather be with one person who loves me for the rest of my life
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 12:19pm
I have sex with people out of curiosity. 
I gotta stop doin' that. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
  Share Topic