Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - how important are little things in a relationship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

how important are little things in a relationship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 11:21am
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

I love the little things I find out about a person that I like/am involved with. The big things matter, yes. But the small things just complete it. Like the guy I'm involved with now is very funny. I love to laugh...(that's a big thing) BUT its the way he tells stories. He does like sound effects and stuff LOL like I can't explain it but it that adds to his little quirks that I adore

girl did you finally get ya man Shocked lol

LOL! The one that I told you about before; this isn't him. This is a new dude. He's in my writing class. We have the same taste in music and things like that. He's just overall a great guy. The only difference is that he is REALLY REALLY outgoing from the get go & I'm the shy/soft spoken type. So we balance each other out. 

I wonder if degrees of how shy/outgoing a person is effects the relationship as well. Hmmm...
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 9:48pm

I love the little things I find out about a person that I like/am involved with. The big things matter, yes. But the small things just complete it. Like the guy I'm involved with now is very funny. I love to laugh...(that's a big thing) BUT its the way he tells stories. He does like sound effects and stuff LOL like I can't explain it but it that adds to his little quirks that I adore

LOL! The one that I told you about before; this isn't him. This is a new dude. He's in my writing class. We have the same taste in music and things like that. He's just overall a great guy. The only difference is that he is REALLY REALLY outgoing from the get go & I'm the shy/soft spoken type. So we balance each other out. 

I wonder if degrees of how shy/outgoing a person is effects the relationship as well. Hmmm...

oh well new is good too :)

lol it sounds good, maybe he can help u with being less shy and u could balance him out by slowing it down
how long have yall been talking? SmileEmbarrassed

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 3:26am

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

The little things matter to me..I never dated a person who was my opposite. We must have the same music taste and watch anime!! lol

what type of anime :) lol

Any type but mainly Dragon ball z . If he doesn't watch DBZ, he has to goooooooooooooooooooooooo LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 3:59am

The little things matter to me..I never dated a person who was my opposite. We must have the same music taste and watch anime!! lol

what type of anime :) lol

Any type but mainly Dragon ball z . If he doesn't watch DBZ, he has to goooooooooooooooooooooooo LOL

LOL
a girl that likes dbz, so interesting lol
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 10:06pm
I love dbz...esp vegeta...ive always been attracted to jerks. Maybe because I want to be one..
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 10:07pm
Well i can be one but im sweet the majority of the time
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 11:32am

oh well new is good too :)

lol it sounds good, maybe he can help u with being less shy and u could balance him out by slowing it down
how long have yall been talking? SmileEmbarrassed

Just for like 2 weeks Embarrassed I know i know, that's not even a lot of time. Especially since I like him so much already. It might just be a summer fling or keep going. We'll see! Big smile
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 9:10am
I don't think it matters.....what matters to me is if the two click, get along. 

Me and my bf have different taste in music, I hate his music, we really don't have the same taste in anything not even food. But at the end of the day we come to an agreement and for the most part we get along. It ain't peaches n cream but we maintain.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 9:06am
Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

I don't think it matters.....what matters to me is if the two click, get along. 

Me and my bf have different taste in music, I hate his music, we really don't have the same taste in anything not even food. But at the end of the day we come to an agreement and for the most part we get along. It ain't peaches n cream but we maintain.

but that doesn't even seem great

its not just about getting along and coming to agreements all the time
wouldnt it be nice to actually not have to pick and choose things

"it aint peaches and cream but we maintain"
ehhhh

but i guess relationships arent always flowers and sunshine, i get that
i just dont want to get to the point in saying we're just maintaining the relationship

Edited by missunfoolish - Aug 08 2013 at 9:17am
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

I love dbz...esp vegeta...ive always been attracted to jerks. Maybe because I want to be one..

lol vegeta was my fav too. I got mad when Bulma had his baby Angry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>