BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Children's Hair > Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How I keep my daughters hair moisturized

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Author
book worm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote book worm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How I keep my daughters hair moisturized
    Posted: Jul 08 2017 at 5:41pm

Please check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpJ9W0v4M4g

Edited by book worm - Jul 08 2017 at 6:26pm
Sponsored Links

clarkan9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clarkan9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2017 at 9:41am
shes so cute. good routine
CoCoBlackHair View Drop Down
Approved Vendor
Approved Vendor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoCoBlackHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2017 at 4:11am

http://www.cocoblackhair.com/

Reasonable hair care, can significantly extend the service life of the wig.

1.Once u received your wig,you can use knot sealer to seal your knots on the underside of your wig after every washing.

2.Avoid frequent washing,u can wash it with a little coconut oil and wig shampoo. After washing, when hair is 60% wet, u can spray it mixted liquid (coconut oil with water or conditioner) it will become smooth and gorgeous.

3.When cleaning wig,please keep water temperature in 40-50 degree. But when conditioning,water temperature needs to be 50-60 degree.

4.Best temperature for wig to take in oliver oil and conditioner,5 minutes for conditioning!!! Please use neutral shampoo And spring water or distilled water. Attention please: Don't use Tap water,the tap water filled with many chlorine and chemicals!! which can cause tangling!!

5.Comb hair--Gently comb hairs from the end to top with the wide-tooth comb,especially the curly hair.

6.Dyed hair--Don't do it frequently,use the nutrition water and profession colorist.

7.Hair styling--Don't put excesslve heat on hair or cut the weft, it will lead split-ends and shedding.

Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic