BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How I got a bigger booty!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hershez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hershez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2015 at 6:34pm
Thanks for sharing and Congrats
Sponsored Links

prettinesz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettinesz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2015 at 8:25am
Do you do the adductor machine too? Or just the abductor?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2015 at 11:12am
adductor and abductor machines are for inner and outer thighs. it won't make your butt bigger, just your thighs will be toned and you may get a thigh gap
prettinesz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettinesz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2015 at 3:55pm
Yes, I know. I was just curious about that part of her workout.
Chey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Chey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2015 at 11:01pm
i use the abductor but not just for thighs,  it works ur butt as well. if you don't actually sit on the mating but instead squat on it and put heavy weight and hold on to the front railings, you will feel a crazy burn on side glutes. It helps give you a rounder shape.

MissAnnaMC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAnnaMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2015 at 7:02am
Originally posted by prettinesz prettinesz wrote:

Do you do the adductor machine too? Or just the abductor?

Originally posted by Chey Chey wrote:

i use the abductor but not just for thighs,  it works ur butt as well. if you don't actually sit on the mating but instead squat on it and put heavy weight and hold on to the front railings, you will feel a crazy burn on side glutes. It helps give you a rounder shape.

This ^

I don't use the adductor machine, felt like a waste of my time

I also use the 45 degree leg press now, it gets the glutes more than the regular leg press
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2015 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Chey Chey wrote:

the machine at your gym must be different than the one at my gym, because i dont think it would be possible there. the one below is similar to the one at my gym:

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2015 at 6:44pm
I love the tip about doing leg press with one leg at a time! It is great for my calves!
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic