Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How Have You Ethered Salty Crakkkas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.90  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (27) Thanks(27)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Have You Ethered Salty Crakkkas
    Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:57pm
Tell a story about how you ethered a crakkka?

I was working in a call center and I guess the crakkka thought I was white, started to go on and on about how he hated nigras and how he wished they would all go back to monkey-land. So I assisted him with his problem told him to have a nice day and wrote down his info.. Later that day, after my shift, I went to the market and picked out every black magazine and filled out for a subscription and the "bill me later" option. I wonder if he ever found out who it was. He had Black Hair, Ebony, Jet, The Source, O Magazine, Essence, and Black Men's Magazine,.and some others I can't remember.

Edited by Sinnamon_Mami - Nov 08 2012 at 10:02pm
Sponsored Links

Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:58pm
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang
LOL
niiice
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:58pm
Damn @ all these white hatred threads LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:59pm
smh@ you ppl 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:00pm
You ain't sh*t Sinnamon.LOL
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:00pm
Good oneLOL
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:01pm
I don't hate whites, I hate crackers,there's a difference..
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:01pm
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

He threatened her. I would've ran off like I was scared for my life and promptly called security.
Yall need to learn to play the game! Because that is exactly what a white woman would have done. Game. Set. Match.
^^^^ I have done this before. They hate having the script flipped on them and they don't expect it.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:04pm
I know TC probably got a story to tell, lol. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic