Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

how handicap do I look?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 5:28pm
I can look a little better if I gain 10 lbs but I will feel worse so I just had to embrace the anorexic look.

Edited by Josephuss - Jul 27 2014 at 5:29pm
Sponsored Links

Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by smartgirl88 smartgirl88 wrote:

I remember you from bk in the ratchett bhm days....anyway I missed your diagnosis..if you don't mind my asking. I actually work with disabled individuals.

Its good that your outvenjoying yourself....if this is really you.

Stop focusing on negative non/factor things.you have life...appreciate that.
muscular dystrophy
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 5:57pm
why don't you ever post in other threads joe?

i was down in ttt jr and read a great response from you in the thread about the female with color issues. you should post more.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 6:05pm
If you were here with us today rolled up to the table and was playing dominoes, poker or bid whist, I'd just think you were another drunk, skinny, yellow niqqa.
Your eyes in the second pic look like you've been drinking.

You point out your disabilities more than anyone on this board, we'd have never known had you not told us.

I've made accomidations for my 19 yr old cousin who is paralyzed and only has partial use of one hand and arm, he can't wipe his azz, drink or feed himself. 

If you can do any of these things on your own, you're ahead of the game.
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

why don't you ever post in other threads joe?

i was down in ttt jr and read a great response from you in the thread about the female with color issues. you should post more.
I post in other threads, im just only tolerated in low disoses.
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

If you were here with us today rolled up to the table and was playing dominoes, poker or bid whist, I'd just think you were another drunk, skinny, yellow niqqa.
Your eyes in the second pic look like you've been drinking.

You point out your disabilities more than anyone on this board, we'd have never known had you not told us.

I've made accomidations for my 19 yr old cousin who is paralyzed and only has partial use of one hand and arm, he can't wipe his azz, drink or feed himself. 

If you can do any of these things on your own, you're ahead of the game.
thats unfortunate for your cousin, but nice of you. and I should focus less on the visual aspect of me being handicap
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 9:40pm
i'm glad to see you getting out more. hopefully u had fun that day
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 9:44pm
You are a nice looking young man . Stop shaving your nice hair off . Can you purchase the scooter type of chair for public functions ? Maybe you will feel more positive about yourself joseph . You are a smart man based on your recent post . Keep it up . God bless .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic