Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

how far would you go to seek revenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Lol

I think the worst I've ever done was call immigration

"Anonymously"

Sponsored Links

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Off topic can I ask a question? I've been noticing a trend and want to make sure this is not something Im missing....

Why are people using Scary as a verb instead of an Adjective? Like I've been seeing it alot on the board lately. example: I'm scary.

No shade I love you all but I was just confused and thought maybe it was a new trend.

Ok back to the revenge stories.... Carry on.
It's more like a saying, its used wrong on purpose. I think its old cause we used to say it her a few years back.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 2:11pm
I used to be into revenge real bad like getting people fired, kicked out of subsidized housing, tell boyfriend they're cheating, make up a fake page saying they have the aids virus etc. But I've really grown up.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 2:29pm
When I think about revenge, I also think about the consequences and most of all.....if it's really worth it.

I usually end up not acting out on my vengeful urges. Kudos to me.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 2:58pm

Edited by afrokock - Aug 06 2013 at 2:58pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

I used to be into revenge real bad like getting people fired, kicked out of subsidized housing, tell boyfriend they're cheating, make up a fake page saying they have the aids virus etc. But I've really grown up.

Damn Lacey. I thought I was bad bashing tv's and stuff.Ouch
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Do you believe in revenge or do you turn the other cheek?
What if someone did something really foul to you and your family and you had the opportunity for ultimate payback?
Would you get them or in 2013 are we letting go and letting God?

I don't believe in 'revenge' - geesh, life is not a TV show. LOL  That stuff will come back and bite you in the butt. All the folks I know that were all about getting back at someone .. later themselves really got messed over and have these unhappy up lives.

Let it go Shocked .. let the universe settle it. (This has nothing to do with God eitherConfused)

Edited by Printer_Ink - Aug 06 2013 at 4:25pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 5:30pm

Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 1:21am
lmao india LOLLOL Ive changed
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 2:35am

I did this once and it made the situation worse for me. I was pissed because a family member told her boyfriend a lie and he told my boyfriend at the time, she used me to clear her name and I didn't even do anything...So I just ended up running up in  her house and pepper sprayed the whole place LOLHer boyfriend tried to run out after me, but it had already kicked in and he was stuck on the front yard and I made a clean get awayOuchDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic