BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

how far would you go to seek revenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 10:00pm
i think long and hard about it but almost never carry it out. I be waitin on Jesus but sometimes I get impatient...I wish he would hurry up with one person in particular, I dont really wish harm but i really hope she gets whats comin to her soon. Everyone else has either gotten theirs or i just aint care enough to think about their karma
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 10:03pm
depends on the offense.  I will say I do not forgive nor forget.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 10:12pm
Few have f*cked with me...no need for revenge because life stuck a finger up their as$es.
But I am kind of dangerous when I want.....
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:54am
funny this thread came up. I feel disrespected by this older woman and I could not stand up for myself at the time. Now I wanna go in on her but I cant find an opportunity to do so...only thru and anonymous email.

I usually let go and let God
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:12am
the life coach sbrownie?
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:49am
Originally posted by Dapheny Dapheny wrote:

Voodoo Stern Smile

I kid LOL
if it's to a clear person i mention black magic/witchcraft to scare the shii out of them!
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:57am
i do believe in karma, it just takes too damn long! 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 2:56am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Stories world be nice...I'll even go first even tho it'll be a tamer one cuz I don't want any lectures. This chick is the reason I don't lend money to this day.

I used to be really good friends with this chick, or so I thought. I genuinely considered this girl a friend, even fought this chick for disrespecting her(I already warned y'all I used to be ratchet).

One day, she asks if she could borrow $280 and she'd pay me back on the 11th. Mind you, I was a college student. Even tho I was okay financially,I wasn't in a position to take a $280 loss. I decided to give it to her tho cuz she REALLY needed it, and I probably woulda just blew it shopping or buying hair.

11th comes and goes, and this heffa who I used to see and talk to everyday gets missing on my ass. I gave her a few days before I even asked her bout my money even tho I shouldn't have even had to ask.   She asked for another week, but still was bullsh!ttin. She started dodging my phone calls, not replying to my texts, and her car would never be at her building when I'd go by.

Then she starts coming to my job at the time with new hairdos, nails done, and I saw this ho at two concerts. That's money she coulda been giving me! I finally caught her on the phone one day and this b!tch tells me, "I was gonna pay you back outta my next paycheck, but since you got an attitude I ain't giving you nothing."

I ain't gonna lie, I wanted to fight her, but I knew she was scary and soft as hell. Her roommate finally told me the reason I would never see her car is cuz she was purposely coming home super late trying to avoid me.

I went over there three in the morning and fukced that car up. I took my boyfriend at the time's metal hair pick and CLAWED that damn car from front to back, up and down, round and round. You could see the scratches from a distance. I can't take my frustrations out on you,I will take it out in your sh!t.

She had her grandma call me asking me why I did it, but I wouldn't admit to nothing over the phone. I went over to her grandma's house for this bootleg mediation, and when I told her grandma why I did it she said she wasn't surprised. Turns out the reason she couldn't ask none of her family is cuz she had a history of not paying people back, and her own family wouldn't lend get anything anymore. Her grandma said we'd just call it even.

She called me three years later saying she was sorry, and was knocked up in another city living with the family of a man who didn't want anything to do with her anymore.

Guess I coulda waited for karma, but Day-Day wasn't patient back then. I was only 19 or 20. It seems so petty to me now, but I was glowing with glee at the time.

LOL Cry
this story matches up perfectly with your avi...Embarrassed

sounds like she had it coming though 
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 3:07am
I used to be revengeful until my revenge started to turn into bad karma for me. I no longer seek it...I forgive and forget them or depending on the person(s) I just keep them at a distance...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 3:18am
Lol

I think the worst I've ever done was call immigration

"Anonymously"

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake