Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

how far would you go to seek revenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how far would you go to seek revenge
    Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:41pm
Do you believe in revenge or do you turn the other cheek?
What if someone did something really foul to you and your family and you had the opportunity for ultimate payback?
Would you get them or in 2013 are we letting go and letting God?
Sponsored Links

reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:51pm
Some people in my life have done really really bad things to me and my kids and yes I do believe in revenge but sometimes I wait for karma. If karma takes her sweet time I will do whatever I need to do to feel better.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Do you believe in revenge or do you turn the other cheek? depends on what happened-- was it physical? usually, i try to be a better person and practice letting sh!t go. but sometimes...  

What if someone did something really foul to you and your family and you had the opportunity for ultimate payback? while mature, i can be petty. like--very petty and just destructive. like, it surprises people.

Would you get them or in 2013 are we letting go and letting God? it really does vary. odds are that i would burn the karmic currency and gun for them. i would justify it by sayin that their actions were just coming back to them and my patience rewarded. *shrug*
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 2:05pm
i had a negro homeless fckin with me, so yes i do seek revenge.

lol neka, to be a fly on the wall of your mind as you plot revenge.  it would be so interesting.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Aug 05 2013 at 2:06pm
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 2:10pm
I had to ask myself this last summer when my apt was robbed by someone I know. The police didn't handle it like I wanted to so I wrote a letter to the District Attorney, said a prayer and moved on. Also, my best friend slept with my bf smh

Now a year later, they are doing bad! and I am in love with my life. I believe the universe sorts things out by itself. No need for revenge Big smile
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 2:17pm
Voodoo Stern Smile

I kid LOL
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 2:25pm
Man, I used to be a vengeful, vindictive muthauknowwhat. I have done some crazy, dangerous, and sometimes illegal stuff to get back at folks in the past.

I really am trying to be a better person now tho. I can honestly say anyone who has done me wrong in the last couple if years got it way worse thru karma. Some of them are living ROUGH.

I just leave it to karma now, but I can't lie...Day-Day(my inner ratchet b!tch) would be resurrected if I felt really, truly, blatantly disrespected.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 2:27pm
For the most part, I've taken the higher road and it hasn't been very rewarding.  It sucks.  Cry
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I just leave it to karma now, but I can't lie...Day-Day(my inner ratchet b!tch) would be resurrected if I felt really, truly, blatantly disrespected.

That inner heaux be like "so you just gonna take that sitting down"? She just be instigating like a mug though.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

That inner heaux be like "so you just gonna take that sitting down"? She just be instigating like a mug though.
mmm-hmmm. mine likes to use the phrase "punk bitch"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic