Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How does one become

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How does one become
    Posted: May 31 2014 at 2:28am
part of a testing/study program? You know when u read studies of new cosmetics/skincare? How does one get selected to participate in it?

28% says made their whatever
75% says made their whatever...

do they get to keep the products?

I would love to participate in a study and receive free items if you get to keep them...
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 5:25am
you have to look for companies in your area. to searches for product test, product testing and market research testing.  i used to work for a market research company in the summer while in college.  i also do paid studies now for companies but we dont keep the products just test them for a time period usually about a month and return them.  most of the studies i do are facial lotions and patch tests, and they dont usually tell the product name or at least the try to cover it. 
a friend of mine does taste testing but for some reason those people never call me backLOL

product testing is cool if you live or work close by.  not so much if you dont.

ive seen places online but ive never trust giving info on line.  this place seems to do a little bit of everything but ive never tried them out: https://www.bzzagent.com/campaign/PublicCampaignsOverview.do
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 9:12am
I've seen them on Craigslist. But, it wasn't cosmetic testing lol. Medical studies.

But I've seen "focus groups" for other things
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 9:18am
Dermatologist offices. My dermatologist post flyers when they're looking for testers for certain products. One of the receptionist there told me they get to test all the good stuff for free.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 10:24am
go to your local hospital and or esp med school/academic research center

they have fliers on top of fliers 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 10:44am
I've been curious about this too.  Only fun things though...  Like cosmetics, food, and tv/movie things.  

I once did something for Horton hears a hoo and received 3 dollars.  A hs friend was working a temp store in the mall where they did test screenings for trailers.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 12:25pm
When my baby bro was just out of college he did studies all the time, he would spend like three days at a place. He said they play games, watch movies etc but they can't leave! He would make $600-700 for it. He was really skinny and you had to be a certain weight so he did them as often as he could, he got a lot of money doing that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

you have to look for companies in your area. to searches for product test, product testing and market research testing.  i used to work for a market research company in the summer while in college.  i also do paid studies now for companies but we dont keep the products just test them for a time period usually about a month and return them.  most of the studies i do are facial lotions and patch tests, and they dont usually tell the product name or at least the try to cover it. 
a friend of mine does taste testing but for some reason those people never call me backLOL

product testing is cool if you live or work close by.  not so much if you dont.

ive seen places online but ive never trust giving info on line.  this place seems to do a little bit of everything but ive never tried them out: https://www.bzzagent.com/campaign/PublicCampaignsOverview.do

thanks Tatee..i live in a very suburbish area and would have to look into cities...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

When my baby bro was just out of college he did studies all the time, he would spend like three days at a place. He said they play games, watch movies etc but they can't leave! He would make $600-700 for it. He was really skinny and you had to be a certain weight so he did them as often as he could, he got a lot of money doing that.

he made out like a fat ratLOLLOL.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I've been curious about this too.  Only fun things though...  Like cosmetics, food, and tv/movie things.  

I once did something for Horton hears a hoo and received 3 dollars.  A hs friend was working a temp store in the mall where they did test screenings for trailers.

see i would love the cosmetics study...food not so much, ....

Horton hears a Hoo study?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>