Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do you use Diatomaceous Earth?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
TheSweetLife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSweetLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do you use Diatomaceous Earth?
    Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 8:46am
The first thread as gotten ridiculously long, so this thread can outline exactly how the individuals who utilize this product do so. This should help the interested parties learn how they too can use DE without having to read 30 pages to find out about side effects and such.

• What kind and how much liquid do you mix with your DE?
  • How much DE do you use?
  • What time of day do you take it?
  • Do you take any other supplement or vitamins?
  • Do you take your DE consistently?
  • What other ways do you use the DE?
  • What negative side effects have you experienced?
  • What positive side effects have you experienced?

DONT KNOW WHAT DE IS? Read the original thread for further detail... http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=240594&title=diatomaceous-earthwhat-are-your-thoughts

Edited by TheSweetLife - Oct 13 2010 at 10:01am
Sponsored Links

TheSweetLife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSweetLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 8:49am
  • What kind and how much liquid do you mix with your DE? 4oz of any juice available
  • How much DE do you use? 1 tablespoon
  • What time of day do you take it? Evening around 8:30pm
  • Do you take any other supplement or vitamins? Yes, in the morning around 7:30 am.
  • Do you take your DE consistently? Yes, every night.
  • What other ways do you use the DE? Mixed in my facewash and toothpaste.
  • What negative side effects have you experienced? Pain in my right side in the beginning but that soon stopped.
  • What positive side effects have you experienced? Glowing skin, longer/stronger nails, brighter teeth. I'm not sure about hair growth just yet though.
    SeXxiLuV818 View Drop Down
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeXxiLuV818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 11:05pm
    I just take a heaping tablespoon and add it to my 32oz jug of water and sip on it all day. Some ppl mix 1T with foods like applesauce or yogurt and eat it in one setting, either way is fine. I think the important part is making sure ur getting at least a tablespoon per day.
    *Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2010 at 7:52am
    isnt that clay?
    GreenGiant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenGiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2010 at 9:55am
    • What kind and how much liquid do you mix with your DE? * 8 oz of OJ
    • How much DE do you use? Starting with 1 tsp
    • What time of day do you take it? When I wake up (around 7:30 or 8)
    • Do you take any other supplement or vitamins? Multivitamin, msm water and kyolic water (to curb megatek shedding)
    • Do you take your DE consistently? Every morning for the past 5 mornings
    • What other ways do you use the DE? Gave to my dad to help his cat that has fleas; no word if its helping yet
    • What negative side effects have you experienced? Gas and stomach cramping
    • What positive side effects have you experienced?  I just can NOT sleep in anymore, I wake up so refreshed its almost unbelievable.
    Prize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2010 at 10:08am
    • What kind and how much liquid do you mix with your DE? 8 oz of Water
    • How much DE do you use? 1-2 tbs daily
    • What time of day do you take it? In the morning
    • Do you take any other supplement or vitamins? Not at the moment
    • Do you take your DE consistently? Yes, everyday
    • What other ways do you use the DE? I only take it internally
    • What negative side effects have you experienced? Acne and constipation because I was taking too much. Also, frequent urination, sleep talking and vivid dreams.
    • What positive side effects have you experienced? My urine is lighter, less UTIs- I would usually get them at least once a month, less cramping during menstrual and stronger nails.
    SeXxiLuV818 View Drop Down
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeXxiLuV818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2010 at 1:51am
    Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

isnt that clay?

more like mud
    CandyHugglez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyHugglez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2010 at 10:57pm
    • What kind and how much liquid do you mix with your DE? 8 oz glass of Arizona Iced Tea in the packets to go
    • How much DE do you use? 1 tablespoon once a day
    • What time of day do you take it? In the morning
    • Do you take any other supplement or vitamins? Biotin 5,000 and One-a-Day Women's Active Metabolism
    • Do you take your DE consistently? Yes, every morning before work 
    • What other ways do you use the DE? Just internally
    • What negative side effects have you experienced? Constipation when I first started, but I had to incorporate more water in my regimen, which I am doing now and vivid dreams 
    • What positive side effects have you experienced? I started taking DE last Thursday. I can report softer skin, especially my hands and body. I do not have to use lotion anymore, just Dove soap and that's it as now my body stays smooth and soft all day without lotion. I have more energy than before. I can wake up and be so well rested. I don't have a craving for sodas anymore. That is the main thing I noticed, I do not have to have a soda during the day, just water. And I have asthma bronchitis, where if wind blows directly in my face, I will have to catch my breath, not anymore. It does not even phased me anymore. Hair growth, I do not know about that yet as I have yet to put my next relaxer in. I am 13 weeks post. But just for my health, it is so amazing! My mother has also started taking DE, have yet to see her results.
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    The Elite Hair Care Sorority
    Electric Cherry Hair
    Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
    DivaWigs.com
    Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
     Post Reply Post Reply
      Share Topic