Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do you stop stanning for an artist?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
Le Madonna View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Le Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do you stop stanning for an artist?
    Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:41pm
You all know me from that "I caught my boyfriend with another man" thread. Well I have a new problem. I stan for this one artist too hard. I've been stanning for this artist since 2009. I really want to stop but I can't. Every time someone says something bad about them, I drag them. I know the artist doesn't care and doesn't pay me, but thats why I want to stop. I refuse to say which artist it is. But the artist is a woman. I think I'm emotionally attached to them. When someone on the internet says something mean about them, I think about it all day. It hurts my feelings. I don't know how to stop. Please help. Disapprove
Sponsored Links

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:17pm
Well I mean you can stan for them if you want. I mean I just don't see a point in defending them I mean they are old enough to do that themeselves.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 9:52pm
i kno that feel girl.

nicki gettin on my last damn nerve but when folks talk sh*t i turn into kevin costner in the bodyguard.

i want to give her up. but then i rmb her crying about her feefees and her dropping knowledge that one time about fem rappers having to be everything at once.

i cant let her go /anthony hamilton

sigh
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:59am
get a hobby? 
Unregistered View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Unregistered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:30am
Who is the artist?
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:59pm
I used to stan for TLC...then I grew up.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

You all know me from that "I caught my boyfriend with another man" thread. Well I have a new problem. I stan for this one artist too hard. I've been stanning for this artist since 2009. I really want to stop but I can't. Every time someone says something bad about them, I drag them. I know the artist doesn't care and doesn't pay me, but thats why I want to stop. I refuse to say which artist it is. But the artist is a woman. I think I'm emotionally attached to them. When someone on the internet says something mean about them, I think about it all day. It hurts my feelings. I don't know how to stop. Please help. Disapprove

Read a book outside of Zane and like genre
Volunteer at a women's shelter
Workout
Get a hobby besides stanning
Go out and network
Learn the piano
Discover music artist from the past (before you was born0
- discover music artist from another country (bonus if English isn't their native language)
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:51am
Stan for another artist Tongue
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:46am
You can't. You truly truly can't. If you can you weren't a stan in the first place. You were just a fan.

Edited by solo - Nov 09 2012 at 7:46am
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:07am
beyawnce?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic