Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How do you pull of kinky curly hair?`

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 7:11am
OMG Ak I cant tell which pics are weave and which are your real hair! Amazing!!!
Sponsored Links

KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 10:57am
OP, I think it's just YOUR opinion that the KC looks fake on those people, because I think most of the women in those thumbnails have very natural looking KC installs. If it doesn't look natural when you wear it, you should check your blending technique... Or mayb KC is just not the texture for your face type/style of dress.

I have BSL hair that is about SL when curly. I wear KC with no problem, and most people believe it's my hair. I usually wear KC in lengths between 18"-22".  I think it's all about the flatness of the install and the versatility in how the tracks are laid.

misjaghuar View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 11:04am
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

OMG Ak I cant tell which pics are weave and which are your real hair! Amazing!!!

PREACH. ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 1:50pm
GAWJUS!!!  Clap
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

I was thinking the same thing lol, amazing installs!!
AmandaKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmandaKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by KurlieBeautie KurlieBeautie wrote:

OP, I think it's just YOUR opinion that the KC looks fake on those people, because I think most of the women in those thumbnails have very natural looking KC installs. If it doesn't look natural when you wear it, you should check your blending technique... Or mayb KC is just not the texture for your face type/style of dress.

I have BSL hair that is about SL when curly. I wear KC with no problem, and most people believe it's my hair. I usually wear KC in lengths between 18"-22".  I think it's all about the flatness of the install and the versatility in how the tracks are laid.

Agreed. You see how KurlieBeautie and I both wear KC, but it looks different YET both are extremely natural. It has to be suitable to you. I wear my KC in-lines with how I have worn my hair for years. I never cared for perfectly coiffed hair. While I was relaxed, I wore messy roller sets. I prefer how big hair fits my frame. I've always had a Chaka Khan and Diana Ross flare since I was younger. Straight hair on me looks fake. Even when I was a kid with my hair pressed out, it didn't look right TO ME. I hated straight hair since the age of 5. I know how my hair looks freshly washed and styled, twisted, frizzy, blow dried, stretched, curled, picked, etc. So I make my weave mimic it.
SassyVictim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 10:29pm
AmandaKay, what is the best hair for the undefined look? (AAMH, KCY etc) and which would last longer?
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 6:46am
WOW at those pictures! Super cute!
NemaBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NemaBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 6:50am
I am having serious hair envy right now !! too bad I am relaxed, blending would be a nightmare Cry
alexiscymone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote alexiscymone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 8:51am
So for me as soon as I went natural I started wearing 20in but the trick was flat twisting my hair in the direction of how I wanted it to lay and also making sure if I wanted a deep wave than I make the flat twist bigger or if I wanted crinkles make the flat twist small. I'm 4a 4b but I can pretty much get it to blend as long as I follow those rules.

This one was a wash and go

Now to make it look more real to other I would just follow Amanda's advice gradually go up in inches that way it looks like its growing and go with a texture close to yours.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic