Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - how do you propose the ferguson issue be resolved?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

how do you propose the ferguson issue be resolved?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how do you propose the ferguson issue be resolved?
    Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:02pm
All the white cops need to be erased. Problem solved. The End.
Sponsored Links

Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:03pm
I have my views I wont necessarily get into, but I think people need to learn to value human life all across the board, even in situations they have no stake in. of course the Bible says man cant lead man, and this continues to show why. sketchy situations like this will never end until Jehovah destroys this system of things, ending death on a broader scale... ok im going to another place, im just curious on your overall expectations for the resolution of this.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:06pm
good thread, joe
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

All the white cops need to be erased. Problem solved. The End.
not a realistic solution. it cant be that simple.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:18pm
i've shared my opinion in other threads but it's less than popular i think. i really want to know the end goal of everyone else. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:23pm
how bout you outline a list of options along with pros and cons of each. i would do it but ion feel like it. 
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

how bout you outline a list of options along with pros and cons of each. i would do it but ion feel like it. 
im pretty sure this thread is good for just 10 post at that... and people should have some idea at this point.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:33pm
unfortunately i don't think a lot of people have taken the time to step off the emotional rollercoaster and start thinking long term. people are fired up and i totally understand that but we need a blueprint moving forward. and we gotta do both at the same time. 

Edited by noneyons - Aug 18 2014 at 7:37pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:35pm
trudawg posted a link to his blog in the main thread. he has some great ideas.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 8:01pm
1.Place the cop in custody if you really want a peaceful protest . The preliminary guns shots results should be enough to hold the man without bond .

2.Report the local police breaking civil right laws . Allow the people to protest in peace.

3. Bring in the Secret Service and FBI to monitor the crowds .

4. Start a Grand jury inquiry in the next 24 hours .

5. President Obama should order the DOJ to relieve all cops from duty effective immediately .

6. Keep your young children at home . Racist cops will shoot .

7. Allow the family to obtain all forensic , clothing to complete the autopsy and finally lay the child to rest .

8. We are not dogs that you can tell to sit in one place . Local attorneys should file papers today to stop the madness .

9.Ask the public for all video from the scene of the murder .

10. Send the National Guard back now . The orders are to shoot and kill.
I can't locate one black on the roof . My nephew was called to active duty .

11.Support our people no matter what .

12.Send a private message to BHM owners . I am sure they can afford to send a few members .

13. Feel free to contact MS india if you need Hotel or flight info .

14.Try to send emails and call in to get the truth out . The white folks are calling ever outlet to lie .

15. I think someone black in the apartment may be afraid to release the shooting footage from the moment the cop arrive . Offer a reward . I will help .

16. Ask your family and friends to protest . Start a petition door to door . I went again after early service Sunday . People open the door in tears .

17.We need to send legal protection to the protestors . Gas mask will help until the cops stop .

18. I organize a youth discussion meeting with the help of my church .
Young Christians are angry and ready to leave the church to fight.

19. Call your local community center to organize a meeting and peaceful protest .

20. Allow your children , nieces , nephews, cousins to explain how they feel . Listen and stay positive for justice . Keep your discussion honest .

21. Offer support and transportation to any senior you know .
Many have no one to assist and would love to protest at a safe location .

22.Never forget or stop working to change the laws . Too many are ignored when we are killed .

23.Finish law school . We need more black attorneys that will fight for our people verses the mighty dollar .

Edited by india100 - Aug 18 2014 at 8:09pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic