Topic ClosedHow do you pamper your man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Belladonna1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 8:30pm
I always start off by telling guys I am dating that I do not know how to cook and I am the least nurturing person they will ever meet....so as a surprise, once in a blue moon, I might get in the kitchen and cook something....supposedly since it something I don't know how to doWink but took the time to learn the technique just to please them...works every time. They will go on for days how much they appreciate the effort....will even brag to their friends!

Edited by Belladonna1 - Jul 04 2011 at 8:32pm
Sponsored Links

Mamacita View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Belladonna1 Belladonna1 wrote:

I always start off by telling guys I am dating that I do not know how to cook and I am the least nurturing person they will ever meet....so as a surprise, once in a blue moon, I might get in the kitchen and cook something....supposedly since it something I don't know how to doWink but took the time to learn the technique just to please them...works every time. They will go on for days how much they appreciate the effort....will even brag to their friends!

LOL LOL LOL LOL  hahhaaa omg!! hm u sure know how 2 make a man feel special!
sasha299 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 9:10pm

I gotta be honest, when I was getting married my mom told me that how I started the marriage is how he would expect it to continue so the first 6 months I did not cook a drop. I did not even make breakfast. Then I started doing it. To this day he never forgets that I am choosing to do this for him. He thanks me everytime. I think that some men will not take you for granted and some will.
slimjuicy View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2011 at 10:52pm

lol, I always tell them I'm not the most affectionate girl. I've been told I'm too hard in the past and I really don't like to hear that. That doesn't mean I don't care, that's just how I've been raised. But yeah, with my last dude, he loves feeling like the man in front of his friends, so I did a great job doing little things. Hopping in his lap and rubbing his head, holding hands, massaging his back when he doesn't expect it, being his personal video girl etc.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2011 at 6:57am
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol..

You are a guy. What are your suggestions for pampering?

Smile

be nice

be considerate

be thoughtful

surprise me

pay attention

remember the things that i said were important

preempt me

encourage me

show interest in me my interests

if you know i have a serious 8.30 meeting in the morning double check to make sure i have everything, even if just making sure i have my sandwich or just putting my protein bar in the bag

or if ive been looking for something like on ebay or whatever, id love it if yuo went out of your way to find it for me

its all the little things that matter (to me). its not about elaborate grand gestures and with blokes it rarely is. i workout but i dont shower in the gym but when i get home my bath has been run(she doesnt have to but she does it). one of my exes loved to take my shoes off, it made me uncomfortable at first but it was her way of saying 'hey, you're home relax, dont worry about a damn thing'
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2011 at 7:01am
as far as pampering your mate goes, do something you are happy to do

and dont expect anything in return because pampering is NOT about being pampered back

honeybee10 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2011 at 7:20am
I try to do little things like making sure his laundry is done. Keeping him stocked up with good underwear and hygiene products. I clean up behind constantly LOL. I always make sure I tell him I love him and how much I appreciate him and the things that he does for me. I want to do more, but our situation doesn't allow for that at the moment. I agree that it is the small things. I am so incredibly blessed to have a man like him in my life. He cooks for me, takes care of me when I'm sick. whatever I need or want, he makes it happen. I would do whatever I could to make him feel appreciated.
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2011 at 10:36am

Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

lol..

You are a guy. What are your suggestions for pampering?

Smile

be nice

be considerate

be thoughtful

surprise me

pay attention

remember the things that i said were important

preempt me

encourage me

show interest in me my interests

if you know i have a serious 8.30 meeting in the morning double check to make sure i have everything, even if just making sure i have my sandwich or just putting my protein bar in the bag

or if ive been looking for something like on ebay or whatever, id love it if yuo went out of your way to find it for me

its all the little things that matter (to me). its not about elaborate grand gestures and with blokes it rarely is. i workout but i dont shower in the gym but when i get home my bath has been run(she doesnt have to but she does it). one of my exes loved to take my shoes off, it made me uncomfortable at first but it was her way of saying 'hey, you're home relax, dont worry about a damn thing'
Awww thats so cute! Approve
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2011 at 10:37am
Originally posted by honeybee10 honeybee10 wrote:

I try to do little things like making sure his laundry is done. Keeping him stocked up with good underwear and hygiene products. I clean up behind constantly LOL. I always make sure I tell him I love him and how much I appreciate him and the things that he does for me. I want to do more, but our situation doesn't allow for that at the moment. I agree that it is the small things. I am so incredibly blessed to have a man like him in my life. He cooks for me, takes care of me when I'm sick. whatever I need or want, he makes it happen. I would do whatever I could to make him feel appreciated.
Guys y'all are being so sappy and it's making me be sappy too!!! Awwwww this is sweet! Approve
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2011 at 11:05am
Yeah, y'all something else
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic