Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

how do you microwave the weave ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
hairADDICT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairADDICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how do you microwave the weave ?
    Posted: Dec 17 2010 at 9:20pm
when conditioning , i'm dyeing some hair and i'm about to deep condition it but how ? you put the conditioner on and you put it in a bowl or something LOL  ?! 
Sponsored Links

missbossy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missbossy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2010 at 9:30pm
please don't microwave your hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairADDICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2010 at 9:31pm
for the deep conditioning though after coloring , i 've seen ladies around here do it =S 
missbossy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missbossy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2010 at 9:32pm
you can deep condition it by putting it in a ziploc bag and put it in a bowl of hot water, or soak a towel in water and microwave the towel then wrap the hair (in ziploc bag) in the towel, or put in in front of a space heater...but please don't microwave the hair...just my opinion/suggestion
missbossy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missbossy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2010 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by hairADDICT hairADDICT wrote:

for the deep conditioning though after coloring , i 've seen ladies around here do it =S 

I've done that before, and in my experience it did weaken the hair. My hair was steaming hot after 30 seconds. I didn't even like the thought of having cooked hair. But that is just my opinion. There are other ways to DC with heat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairADDICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2010 at 9:34pm
well thank you very much !! 
missbossy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missbossy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2010 at 9:36pm
you're welcome, and I hope I didn't sound harsh...I just wanted you to know you have other options Embarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairADDICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2010 at 9:55pm
lol no not at all girl ! i actually love those suggestions way more than the idea of putting my hair in the microwave . 
TheSweetLife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSweetLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2010 at 9:57pm
I would slather the hair with K-Pak and then put in a ziploc for 20 seconds. I never had any microwaving issues and my hair always came out as soft as silk.
curlycoilycandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlycoilycandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2010 at 10:24pm
I was about to say.. FOR REAL?!  Shocked
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>