Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do you make it work?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:34pm

I thought I found something to cape for her with ... thinking that maybe she is affectionate but he needs more than "normal" since his mama was cold

but the first line in her POV was she's never been overly affectionate

if the only problem between you and you spouse is hugs, kisses, smiles and kind words... I mean really, is that too hard?

don't want to have sex, no interest in an O?  BJ to the rescue

Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I wonder if she has daddy issues....since he has mommy issues.

Someone asked that...Dad died when she was young( 5 or so cant remember dont want search) mom never remarried. She said they were a norm fam but didnt go any deeper into her  relationship before or after her fathers death.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:51pm

as an affectionate person I can't imagine a hug, kiss, smile, encouraging words, etc being hard or taxing

I think that may have been his issue ... not realizing that it is much deeper than that for some people

I think people just assume there's a power play or mean spiritedness involved

can someone explain the other side ... how/why it's hard to be affectionate?  

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 11:38pm

I wonder if they are talking affection or SEX- Sounds to me like she is not having orgasims duing SEX.... that's the only way I see women not enjoying it~ I mean who the hell doesnt want to CUM! and yeah if he is overweight they should work out together take up a new hooby togehter that involves fitness (maybe MUD wrestling that way he will get the physical affection he needs while shaping up) Problem solved!

Ps work on the big O's for her

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 11:57pm
im a clingy ass person and would prefer to be with a clingy ass person as well. my feelings would be too easily hurt.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 12:07am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

as an affectionate person I can't imagine a hug, kiss, smile, encouraging words, etc being hard or taxing

I think that may have been his issue ... not realizing that it is much deeper than that for some people

I think people just assume there's a power play or mean spiritedness involved

can someone explain the other side ... how/why it's hard to be affectionate?  

It just is. 
Some people just arent affectionate. That doesnt mean that anything is wrong with them, nor does it mean that they have some unresolved childhood trauma. Some people are just receivers while others are givers. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 12:18am

it should be okay to be clingy with spouse ... who else would you cling to?

recoiling at a loved one's touch (she does say she loves him) ... seems like she either doesn't love him or has some post traumatic stress syndrome symptoms

I think I have some ptsd symptoms as well ... I'm very jumpy and I startle easily
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 12:29am
I wouldnt want a clingy spouse it would drive me nuts. That said I dont want to be ignored either. Its like a balancing act. I think to often ppl go into relationships and lose their own identity. In every relationship I enter into it is important for me to still have that. My own something..I feel that because of his background with his mom he may have been that type of person but she is sending mix messages to. How two ppl on such opposite ends came together I dont know but they must have something deep down they are seeking to heal or fix that they found in the other....
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 12:36am
Kind of sounds like she's just not that into him. He was the safe option.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 12:37am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

it should be okay to be clingy with spouse ... who else would you cling to?

recoiling at a loved one's touch (she does say she loves him) ... seems like she either doesn't love him or has some post traumatic stress syndrome symptoms

I think I have some ptsd symptoms as well ... I'm very jumpy and I startle easily

Some people dont like clingy, because clingy can go from cute to annoying real quick. But like Gkisses said, the alternative isnt to ignore them. 

Of course I would want affection, but a clingy SO would drive me insane. If he's up under her 24/7, when he wants to have sex with her she's probably already burnt out and annoyed.

His mistake was marrying someone who wasnt as affectionate as he'd like and hoping she would change. Her mistake was marrying someone who was more affectionate than she'd like and (Im assuming) hoping it would lessen over time. I think they can make it work, if they're both willing to compromise and come to a healthy medium. 

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Jan 14 2013 at 12:39am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System