BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How do you make it work?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:56pm
He needs to lose weight and be less needy. Perhaps he needs a hobby instead of crowding his wife all the time. She'd probably find him sexy if he were in shape and had interesting things to talk about

I hate when people tell women "oh at least he's into you and not cheating gurllll" like a woman should never have a complaint, and she should just be grateful her man isn't cheating WTF
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:00pm

btl may be on to something
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

He needs to lose weight and be less needy. Perhaps he needs a hobby instead of crowding his wife all the time. She'd probably find him sexy if he were in shape and had interesting things to talk about

I hate when people tell women "oh at least he's into you and not cheating gurllll" like a woman should never have a complaint, and she should just be grateful her man isn't cheating WTF

Geek  hmm...like women should just be grateful a dude is there....interesting 

BUT--then why get mad when he is away? she doesn't know what she wants

Edited by EPITOME - Jan 13 2013 at 9:10pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Additional Info:

Derrick and Tracy did visit a relationship therapist. Derrick stated when he grew up his mom was cold and unaffectionate so he pursued his wife and lavished her with affection only to be rejected time and time again. Tracy says she loves him and hes a great partner. "We are raising great kids together who love us". When derrick takes it upon himself to have alone time Tracy gets anxious about where he is and what hes doing without her. She says she wants the marriage to work and her family to be together. She thinks that things are fine since they never really fight but shes not sure what more she can give to him or if she'll ever be comfortable with amount of emotional vulnerability Derrick is seeking.

she sounds special...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jan 13 2013 at 9:07pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:25pm
Divorce.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:38pm
I love a man that shows me lots of attention and affection. He can marry me. Smile
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:45pm
I thought he said when he was in shape she was still cold?

Edited by newdiva1 - Jan 13 2013 at 9:45pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:47pm
^Yep.

Fat or skinny, she still recoils from his touch.Dead
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:56pm
Honestly sounds like the genders were switched

If they were this would be a typical scenario
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:02pm

he did say he trained for a marathon and was in shape and she didn't pay any more "attention"

I don't think he'll cheat now, it's been 15 years and he hasn't ... that doesn't mean that they shouldn't work towards relating to each other better 

Her complaints didn't point out anything glaring that he did wrong, other than the weight and wanting affection .... that's why I said it seemed slanted

(I thought you jacked the OP, GK)

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>