Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How do you make it work?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:04pm
They can work.  Fifteen years is nothing to sneeze at.  
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:11pm

the OP seems a bit slanted but as it's written, since all he's asking for is more love and she knows this yet makes excuses for with-holding it ... they definitely need to talk it out with a third party

but before I do anything I'd look at

-  the whole situation objectively, from the outside looking in .... sometimes people get into a pattern that's easier to follow than stepping back and seeing the situation for what it is

- self-sabotage, some people don't just like or know how to enjoy nice things and that can affect the situation in the strangest ways ... other people being happy fagettaboutit no they simply can't abide that

- negative personality traits and whether there's a positive middle ground ... some people are natural predators and treat people badly because they can and have a complete about-face when they come up on an even bigger predator

- alternatives ... do nothing and keep it the same but what affect will that have on the marriage and kids

- alternatives ... Divorce and find someone aloof or the husband becoming aloof - might still not work with two aloof people,  becoming more like roommates or maybe she'll find out she feeds off of being chased and making people skirm, so what she'd asking for, isn't what she wants at all

I'm rambling and writing paragraphs on paragraphs ... I'm blaming it on the wine Embarrassed

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:16pm
I can love him. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:30pm
I presented it in the same way twas presented to me...I just don't understand how they got to the point of agreeing to marry one another knowing how they are so different.

I guess if they were dating and not living together he saw that wanting side of her but I just dont understand how ppl ignore something so big.

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She needs to STFU and make it work before she loose himStern Smile

Is he currently too tight?
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

bhm will make u single...broke and bald headedLOL
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

bhm will make u single...broke and bald headedLOL
isn't that a quote/ someone's signature?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:21pm
hmmmmm she says everything else is wonderful and all he wants is more affection?  she needs to get it together...
Gannon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:33pm
Sounds like she linked up/married him for reasons other than genuine chemistry.  
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:41pm
Scary.  Let me call my husband and tell him I love his dirty drawls...Wait.  He will only tell me to stop acting desperate.Ermm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>
  Share Topic