Perfect Hair Collection

how do you get over being cheated on

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:39pm
i just let him go, for good...

hardest shyt i had to do. i cant deal :(
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:44pm
*Hugs you tight*

Good on you, Missunfoolish. Live up to your name, don't be a fool for that man.
You can deal. It's going to hurt right now but as your days pass on, time allows you to heal and learn to live without him.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:09pm
why dont i feel right..
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:02pm
OP I'm soo sorry your going through this. I went through the exact same thing at the beginning of the year.  I broke up with him as soon as I found out he was cheating. A few weeks past and I started hearing from  him.

He spent 4 months bugging me about how he missed my smile all this bullcrap. I changed my phone number and everything, later I found out that the chick he cheated on me with ended up breaking up with him. (which is probably why he was hittin me up so much)

I should of ignored him asap instead of dealin with him for that long but i was enjoying being mean to him and letting him know how i feelLOL

The chick that hes with shes not very smart,  because he's just going to do the same thing to her. These type of men, don't change...unless they hit rock bottom or something has to force them too.

when a guy says lets be friends after a breakup=booty call whenever i need it. Thats all it means, nothing more. He just wants someone else to run to when he gets in arguments with his gf.

I know it hurts its hard to stay away, but hes a loser.

Your loving the person that you hope  he would be. And I know that your think about the good times and miss him but you also need to think about what hes put you through.

Cheating is the ultimate betrayal it shows that he never cared for you at all.

And what you did for him, there is a person out there willing to do that for you in return and more

You need to stand your ground, guys like this they are very good at manipulating and gameplay

Everytime you speak to him, in his mind he is winning and he still feels that he has you.

Hes gonna sweet talk you, try to make you feel like its your fault, say whatever he thinks you want to hear, hes only using you..

I know it hurts now, but give it time you will feel so much better and happier. The pain is not gonna go away as long as your in touch with him, you are going to have a constant reminder.

I spent ALOT of time  being a doormatt in a relationship, trust me, its not the way you want to go.

And I used alot of kleenex too Hug

Time for that new hobby!!! And Ignore him, no  matter what...

Edited by Twisted_Angel - Nov 27 2012 at 11:08pm
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:11pm
I know you goin through the phases, sad, mad, ect, but trust me one day you gonna wake up and you gonna realize damn its been a week and i haven't even thought about this guy and  you're gonna feel relieved and  like a huge boulder is lifted off your shoulder and you going to want to continue to keep him off your mind... Cuz u gonna have somebody better on your mind:) just wait and  see!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:12am
Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

OP I'm soo sorry your going through this. I went through the exact same thing at the beginning of the year.  I broke up with him as soon as I found out he was cheating. A few weeks past and I started hearing from  him.

He spent 4 months bugging me about how he missed my smile all this bullcrap. I changed my phone number and everything, later I found out that the chick he cheated on me with ended up breaking up with him. (which is probably why he was hittin me up so much)

I should of ignored him asap instead of dealin with him for that long but i was enjoying being mean to him and letting him know how i feelLOL

The chick that hes with shes not very smart,  because he's just going to do the same thing to her. These type of men, don't change...unless they hit rock bottom or something has to force them too.

when a guy says lets be friends after a breakup=booty call whenever i need it. Thats all it means, nothing more. He just wants someone else to run to when he gets in arguments with his gf.

I know it hurts its hard to stay away, but hes a loser.

Your loving the person that you hope  he would be. And I know that your think about the good times and miss him but you also need to think about what hes put you through.

Cheating is the ultimate betrayal it shows that he never cared for you at all.

And what you did for him, there is a person out there willing to do that for you in return and more

You need to stand your ground, guys like this they are very good at manipulating and gameplay

Everytime you speak to him, in his mind he is winning and he still feels that he has you.

Hes gonna sweet talk you, try to make you feel like its your fault, say whatever he thinks you want to hear, hes only using you..

I know it hurts now, but give it time you will feel so much better and happier. The pain is not gonna go away as long as your in touch with him, you are going to have a constant reminder.

I spent ALOT of time  being a doormatt in a relationship, trust me, its not the way you want to go.

And I used alot of kleenex too Hug

Time for that new hobby!!! And Ignore him, no  matter what...

damn, that sounds almost/ just like him.
wks later after i found out,  he tells me im single (in my head im thinking he dumped her) but she probably did it cus she did delete my number & prolly seen him talking to me again.

damn it. he was like the only person i talk to, now i feel mad lonely.. cus i put all my work into him
i just dnt have nobody to talk to anymore :(
rubynaturalprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubynaturalprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:19am
OP are there any friends you can talk to. congrats on startung the process of letting him go. No contact can be rough but in this case its the best way to send a clear message without saying a word. 

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:31am
missunfoolish you killed me with all these gifs lol

wish you the best love
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:06am
nah not really. im more to myself, i dont think i have any real friends anymore. he was like the main person i talked to or wanted to talk to.

not really sure how to feel about it :'(
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:14am
tbh, i dont think ima be over soon. until i cant take it anymore..

i remember my last bf. this mufuka was so cold
i thought we was gon be friends & 1 day, i hit him up & he goes who's this. lmao
never spoke to him again. & i dont remember when i forgot him but i did! it just happend.

i think what im trying to say is, im still going to think bout him.. & hopefully not talk to him but yea
until i get over it without rushing anything

i been trying to make myself forget him, and it never seems to work
it'll happen when it does

im trying too hard to force myself to not have feelings for him no matter what he did, i just cant get to the point of hating someone. i got a big heart so im told
:/
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>