how do you get over being cheated on

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how do you get over being cheated on
    Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 5:32pm
i feel like shyt.
long story short..

i been having this weird feeling for months cause he suddenly switched up. talked to me less & less and not his usual self.
this morning is just a blur. after asking a million questions he finally told me he been acting funny because hes been with this girl for 3 months (about the time he started to distant himself)

i was so hurt cause he was my bestfriend. and more my lover & he just kept telling me im sorry, i didnt want to tell u cause i love u and i didnt want to stop talking to you.
i was just sayin a whole lot & im so foolish thinking about it now because i actually said we can still be friends  (maybe cause im vulnerable af right now) but im pretty sure she'll slowly delete me out his life.

he said shyt just happened with her. (his brother passed couple months ago) and he said they been friends since 3rd grade and sh*t hit him up when he passed.

im so hurt, cause i was there for him too, and out of nowhere this girl comes along and takes him?

idk what to do right now, i cried enough & sure im not done but what now?

Edited by missunfoolish - Aug 30 2012 at 9:12pm
Sponsored Links

val48066 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote val48066 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 6:47pm
remember this: she didn't take him. he went willingly. he abused your trust so why try and be friends.......surely you deserve better? 

don't text,call,skype, facebook, twitter, etc with him. get a hobby, study more, hang out with your girls, etc. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by val48066 val48066 wrote:

remember this: she didn't take him. he went willingly. he abused your trust so why try and be friends.......surely you deserve better? 

don't text,call,skype, facebook, twitter, etc with him. get a hobby, study more, hang out with your girls, etc. 

youre right..why did i even agree to being friends :/
he did that on his own. ugh.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 7:55pm
You can't be friends with that guy right now. Let him know that a friendship isn't even worth it after he deceived you like that. Cut him off completely and focus on you, my dear.. You need to focus on healing and moving on! Staying in contact with him will only prolong your pain.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

You can't be friends with that guy right now. Let him know that a friendship isn't even worth it after he deceived you like that. Cut him off completely and focus on you, my dear.. You need to focus on healing and moving on! Staying in contact with him will only prolong your pain.

true. i dont think im thinking clear right now.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 10:22pm
Hug
justfreetobeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote justfreetobeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2012 at 12:10am
you asked " how do you get over being cheated on?" It will take some time...some may say you never do...it took me about 2 years to really move on... and I was well into another relationship and happy...you will get over it but you won't forget...please don't take it into the next relationship..kinda hard not to and get yourself a rebound friend...and cut off all ties with him..no since being back up since he moved on 3 months ago...you deserve better Hug
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2012 at 2:17am
Originally posted by justfreetobeme justfreetobeme wrote:

you asked " how do you get over being cheated on?" It will take some time...some may say you never do...it took me about 2 years to really move on... and I was well into another relationship and happy...you will get over it but you won't forget...please don't take it into the next relationship..kinda hard not to and get yourself a rebound friend...and cut off all ties with him..no since being back up since he moved on 3 months ago...you deserve better Hug

he keeps telling me he loves me :'(
ah help, im such a sucka for him.

i kind of believe him..

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2012 at 7:57am
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

Originally posted by justfreetobeme justfreetobeme wrote:

he keeps telling me he loves me
:'(
ah help, im such a sucka for him.

i kind of believe him..

No hun. KIM.
Kittyhammertoe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Kittyhammertoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2012 at 8:21am
Sweet Heart, he does not love you. He is only saying that to keep you in his life as a side piece. Friends? Friends my azz! He has shown his true colors. Do you like what you see? No? Then take the advice of all these other ladies and dismiss and delete. He's not worth it. Focus on positive things in your life.

Edited by Kittyhammertoe - Aug 31 2012 at 8:34am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>