Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Business / Finance / Money
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do you establish a business?

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
vikkydonlad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vikkydonlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do you establish a business?
    Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 5:21am
I'm already in the process of trademarking my business name. I got my website & facebook up. My business is an internet business.

It started with my facebook like page (that I thought would go no where) & is not almost up to 150k likes. My page has been up since august of 2012. I basically post about fashion, make up, hair styles & alot of other really girly stuff (kind of like the page dresses & fashion & what girls like except I show where to get them). & when I hit about 40k likes I was getting contacted by business to post about their make up or clothes or interior design. I created my website, twitter, instagram & website. I also have business cards

I also get paid from google adsense ppc & affiliates on my webite. And I get paid for promoting other business through my facebook page
$75 for a post every 3 days in the month
$100 for a post every 2 days of the month
$125 for a post every day of the month

My paypal account is FLOODED with money but I haven't spent it & don't plan to until the beginning of the year because of taxes. I also work ALONE on this, up to 5 hours a day but next year I plan on hiring a 2 or 3 people to help me manage all of this since I'm in school full time and work as a nurse part time.

Since this is getting more out there to people I was wondering how I can make this an established legitimate business. I'm getting between 7000-10000 likes a week now. I plan on taking some business classes in the summer. I can't take them now because I'm in school for nursing (MSN). This internet business is really just something I do on the side to turn a little extra cash. But I do wanna make it legit.
Sponsored Links

melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 10:53am
maybe I should get into this, starting an internet business but I dont know really know what i want to promote or sell .
miss_kia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_kia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 3:15pm
if anyone is interested in sell body wraps www.burnfatnow.myitworks.com

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by vikkydonlad vikkydonlad wrote:

I'm already in the process of trademarking my business name. I got my website & facebook up. My business is an internet business.

It started with my facebook like page (that I thought would go no where) & is not almost up to 150k likes. My page has been up since august of 2012. I basically post about fashion, make up, hair styles & alot of other really girly stuff (kind of like the page dresses & fashion & what girls like except I show where to get them). & when I hit about 40k likes I was getting contacted by business to post about their make up or clothes or interior design. I created my website, twitter, instagram & website. I also have business cards

I also get paid from google adsense ppc & affiliates on my webite. And I get paid for promoting other business through my facebook page
$75 for a post every 3 days in the month
$100 for a post every 2 days of the month
$125 for a post every day of the month

My paypal account is FLOODED with money but I haven't spent it & don't plan to until the beginning of the year because of taxes. I also work ALONE on this, up to 5 hours a day but next year I plan on hiring a 2 or 3 people to help me manage all of this since I'm in school full time and work as a nurse part time.

Since this is getting more out there to people I was wondering how I can make this an established legitimate business. I'm getting between 7000-10000 likes a week now. I plan on taking some business classes in the summer. I can't take them now because I'm in school for nursing (MSN). This internet business is really just something I do on the side to turn a little extra cash. But I do wanna make it legit.

I'm doing this as well while pursuing a nursing degree. You're on the right track! Keep up the good work.
AfricanLuvBug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfricanLuvBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2016 at 12:37am
I always wanted to do this! Im in college myself trying to get by.

Please!

What are the steps to start after you made the Facebook page ?

1. How do I get attention to the new Facebook page?

2. Do I tagg the company that has the products in the post?

3. What should my captions be on each post? (A go to saying)

Edited by AfricanLuvBug - Jun 05 2016 at 12:37am
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2016 at 3:37pm
Are you selling anything? How are you making your money, besides Good Adsense, etc.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic