FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how do you deal with death

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:46pm
Hug

I'm keeping you in my thoughts dear. I couldn't imagine my SO or anyone close to me gone like that. Give yourself time to grief. It's healthy. But just remember as cliche as it sounds, life does go on and the good can come after the bad.
Sponsored Links

neeneebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:04pm
Thank you all. I think I will see a therapist. I hope my insurance can approve it.

I really miss him.

Again thank you all for your kind words.It does help. It helps to kno I'm not going through this alone. I've stopped talking to friends. And my family is not help ing me what so ever. I do live with a roommate but the moat she can do is clean the kitchen.

It was like no one knew what to say to me which is understanding however, I felt like all my friends and family is ignoring the fact that I'm in pain but can still get on the phone to call me if I can do their hair. It's become annoying. I cursed out a few people. Which in turn made me realize I didn't get over his death at all.

His funeral is Sunday. I'm only going to his viewing. The pain is too real. I saw him in the hospital on the life support and I begged him to wake up. He didn't wake up and his plugged was pulled on his birthday. I just can't believe someone would kill him. He didn't deserve it.

I'm sorry.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:09pm
I know it's difficult losing someone. I lost 3 close family members in a span of 9 months. It still hurts, but I received so many messages from them to let me know they they are indeed still here with me.

Death is a part of life, and nothing to fear. Just knowing that a relative or friend is always with you while they are on the other side is comforting. I just imagine this glorious place where there is no pain- only happiness, and we won't fully understand it until it's our time to go.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by neeneebaby neeneebaby wrote:

Thank you all. I think I will see a therapist. I hope my insurance can approve it.

I really miss him.

Again thank you all for your kind words.It does help. It helps to kno I'm not going through this alone. I've stopped talking to friends. And my family is not help ing me what so ever. I do live with a roommate but the moat she can do is clean the kitchen.

It was like no one knew what to say to me which is understanding however, I felt like all my friends and family is ignoring the fact that I'm in pain but can still get on the phone to call me if I can do their hair. It's become annoying. I cursed out a few people. Which in turn made me realize I didn't get over his death at all.

His funeral is Sunday. I'm only going to his viewing. The pain is too real. I saw him in the hospital on the life support and I begged him to wake up. He didn't wake up and his plugged was pulled on his birthday. I just can't believe someone would kill him. He didn't deserve it.

I'm sorry.

HugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:57pm
Im so sorry honey!! I am still trying to deal with death myself..

I lost my mother in August of this year.. Last Wednesday on my mom's birthday, November 28, my 15 year old cousin shot herself in the head and killed herself..

Just had her funeral last Saturday..

Death is something that you never get over, but you learn to cope and live with it eventually. I am still in the denial phase of my mom's death. I feel numb. I feel like life is not worth living.. I have my good days and I have my bad days.. These holidays have been terrible. I am getting a triple whammie.. Thanksgiving, my mom's birthday, and Christmas.. And now I have my mom's birthday to remember the death of my younger cousin.. And Thanksgiving 2013 is guess what?? On my mom's birthday..

The only thing I can suggest is to take it one day at a time.. Time heals wounds.. It does not feel like it now.. Hell, I don't know if I even believe what I am saying myself.. But this is just something that time will have to do what it does best. Think of the good times you had with him.. Think about the things yall shared, laughed about, or talked about. Just try to keep the good memories alive of him.. He wouldn't want you being sad.. But its hard.. Trust me, I know first hand on how hard it really is..
neeneebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote neeneebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:18am
I'm so sorry Miss SDY. 

That was my ex's Birthday as well. 

I'm being so selfish smh. 

I know he wouldnt want me to be selfish its so out of my character. 

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:19am
Hug
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:22am
I wish I could give you advice. My mother passed away nearly two years ago and I've still decided not to deal with it via ignoring it.

I hope you are able to find away to get through this. Hug
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:28am
the way you're feeling is normal, i can't say it'll get better because grieving is different for everyone, but writing or focusing on a project helps me.

Edited by Im_oh_so_hott - Dec 06 2012 at 12:28am
darkbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:47am
i focus on tasks and remember the good times have you thought about counseling?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>