Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Motherhood
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How do you deal with a deatbeat babyzadddy???

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
slim_redbone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slim_redbone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do you deal with a deatbeat babyzadddy???
    Posted: Feb 27 2012 at 7:33pm
This is my first post but i feel as if i have been around for a lot longerLOL,  any who ...

I have a three year old son. his "father" and i have not been together since our son was an infant and i could probably count on one hand the amount of times that they have seen one another. Each time that they have seen each other, was of course, because I went out of my way to drive, bus, cab, walk, or whatever so that they could have a visit.

Every time they do see each other there are months & months of in between time , & my son's father always has the audacity to tell my son that he is "daddy" and is always adamant about my son calling him "daddy" or "pop" ...Angry   I usually ignore it because my baby didn't know the meaning of it.. but now he is getting older and wiser...

so fast forward to present time i get a call today and low and behold my "baby daddy" is on the other end of my cell phone telling me that he wants to see his son and asked to speak to him .. ***oy vey *** ... i let them speak but i kept the phone on speaker so i could monitor the conversation. the conversation was going well until - once again- came the "IM YOUR FATHER SO CALL ME DADDY" lines ..  my son ignored his dumb ass request and continued to call him by his given name and i couldn't help but to turn my head & LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!
MY son made three at the end of December and he hasn't seen or heard from this man in at least 8 months .. because he was incarcerated. Confused *rolls eyes*

but on a serious note It pisses me off because its confusing to a three year old ! together or not if he was taking care of his responsibilities i would have no issue .. but really .. your going to be THE ultimate deadbeat & still demand a title????!!! (he has even claimed my son on his tax return last year without telling me and my son never saw a dime from it) Censored Angry Angry !!

Ladies please keep it real with me
*am i wrong for feeling uneasy?
*should this man be allowed to pop in an out of our son's life and demand that he is called "daddy"

HELP.. advice .. suggestions .. im annoyed.

Angry
Sponsored Links

samorya View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote samorya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2012 at 3:24am
heck no he should not be allowed to pop in and out of your son's life. he needs consistency. and the income tax thing is taking it too far. i would have claimed too, and got his azz audited. especially if he is not paying child support
slim_redbone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slim_redbone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2012 at 3:42am
thank youuu ! i  think his presence is more detrimental that anything else ... but when i say things like that everyone looks at me like i have 3 heads ... *sigh*
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2012 at 5:51am
Look, as much as you despite the dad, he still is the father.  He can demand all he wants, but your son and you know that he is just tripping on the title, and not the real meaning of the word.

He calls so infrequently that I wouldn't even worry too much about your son's emotions/feelings about it.  Kids are alot smarter then we believe them to be.

Edited by Tbaby - Apr 08 2012 at 5:53am
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2012 at 10:16am
Gurl I jus got into an awful situation with my babydaddy and I cutt off all contact and he won't be seeing his daughter unless he pay child support. I think the only reason he calls is to try to pump yo son for info and find out whats goin on with you. As of right now my daughter don't have to call him daddy. But if he pays child support contributes, visits, (and is in her life longer than that quick nut he got and ran off) helps out then yeah she can call him daddy. He made the baby so he automatically gets the father title, but he gotta work and earn the title: Daddy. Its not just given
DivaDime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaDime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 2:41am
He goes by many names i.e. Diego Ross; http://DeadbeatDirectory.com - Ibn Shabazz and who knows what else. We heard that he has 16 kids all over the place. He is in the Navy. He had a daughter with my daughter and he has not done one thing for her. He is a big liar he lives with a girl in NJ and he is station in Indian Head MD. He asked my daughter to marry him but he never gave her a ring. We dont hear from him any more. If you see him young ladies run! http://LoserDad.com - Ibn Shabazz

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply