Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How do you beat laziness?? Help!!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LadyVirgo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyVirgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do you beat laziness?? Help!!
    Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 8:59pm
Hi all! 

Im having some motivation issues and thought sharing would help. So, my weight is 140 but I have skinny fat syndrome where I have nsightly back fat and belly fat which make me look very unproportioned vs another person would at 140. So, I need to get down to around 125 to feel and look better. I've been 140 before in college and managed to focus and get back down to around 125 with exercise and eating right.. however now that Im working full time I seem to have lose that motivation I had before -- and I did have a lot more free time in college but I sort of feel that Im using that as an excuse.. 

Has anyone been there before?? Any tips??  I know I need to do something.. b/c I feel so unattractive and dont look good in my clothes but somehow Im so lazy I just want to eat what I want and sit on my butt during my free time :(
Sponsored Links

littlejane88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlejane88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 3:22am
Sheer will power is the key :)
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 2:17pm
You have to make it a priority. You have to treat it like a date you can't miss. Get sick and tired of being sick and tired.
debtheadache View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debtheadache Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 11:44am
Discipline until it becomes a habit.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style