Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do you avoid calling a friend baby ugly?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 1:17am
Cry

The world isn't always butterflies and unicorns guys, come on
Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 6:15am
So my facebook is always flooded with newborn baby pics, seems my fb friends are always pumping out babies. Usually the pics do numbers (likes), but Im reminded of this girl's daughter pictures. She always has like 2 likes, (one from herself, and one from her mama/grandma). No comments no nothing. But I guess we all just go by the "cant say nothing nice, dont say sh!t at all rule."
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

So my facebook is always flooded with newborn baby pics, seems my fb friends are always pumping out babies. Usually the pics do numbers (likes), but Im reminded of this girl's daughter pictures. She always has like 2 likes, (one from herself, and one from her mama/grandma). No comments no nothing. But I guess we all just go by the "cant say nothing nice, dont say sh!t at all rule."
Thumbs Up
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 9:19am
Omg Katrenia that deep cry....my friends daughter has the deepest cry its like a foghorn.......i remember she brought her to a bbq at my moms house and she started hollering....my momma came all the way to the basement like "what is that?" 
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 10:01am
Gurl, Tell your friend Those deep voiced babies grow up to be the choir leaders of the future. 
At 5 my daughter was singing Alabaster Box like a little CeCe Winans and would sing her self to sleep. Babies born with "superbase" LOL

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

i mean, you can find one thing positive!!

"Look at those eyes/smile!"

"Awww, He looks just like (insert relative)"

"Awww, he's gonna grow up so big and strong"

"Look at the tiny fingers and toes!"

lol i had a friend who's baby looked like smiegel and i kept wanting to say "Precious..." every time i saw himLOL He evened out by the time he was 4 and is really cute now.

that was one of my fears, that my baby was gonna be ugly

I just stick to the customary, "Awwwww, that outfit is so cute! Look how tiny s/he is."
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 11:09am
As long as you don't have friends who say things like this...

"Maybe you shouldn't reproduce."

mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 11:51am
ummmmm I thouyght my baby was cute because he smelled good and he was  mine. I thought he looked like a little bald eagle for the 1st 12 weeks, but he was MY bald eagle, lol. I am real enough to admit my baby had a rocky startLOL Some babies are GORGEOUS from day one while others are more gradual...and that's ok.Thumbs Up To me he looked exactly like a famous celeb the 1st few months.

I would NEVER say this about anyone else's child, but I feel I can say what I please about mine.

Whereas my niece was cute from day 1;

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 11:53am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Omg Katrenia that deep cry....my friends daughter has the deepest cry its like a foghorn.......i remember she brought her to a bbq at my moms house and she started hollering....my momma came all the way to the basement like "what is that?" 
DEAD!!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 11:59am
I guess I don't expect all newborns to look normal for a few weeks anyway. I mean they've been in the womb like canned tuna in water. And their little faces are smushed and squeezed through to come out. And they are all scaley and cross eyed trying to adjust to life. lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic