Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How do you avoid calling a friend baby ugly?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:24pm
aww, Katrenia...that's a really sweet story.  I can't believe FAMILY would do that...damn.  I hope your baby grows up to be an engineer or doctor and shyts on them o's.  
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

aww, Katrenia...that's a really sweet story.  I can't believe FAMILY would do that...damn.  I hope your baby grows up to be an engineer or doctor and shyts on them o's.  

Thanks Wonder. My little girl is smart and gorgeous now but I'll admit. . . she had a rough start.LOL
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I will NEVER insult anyones child no matter how they look.

I had a rough birth, I ripped and was stitched from one end to the other. 
My daughter was a big baby and had a different look; 
cone shaped head, swollen face, bruises around her eyes (she had a reaction to the eye drops), broken blood vessels in her eyes, The whites of her eyes were mostly red. She had big full red swollen lips and clear looking skin which exposed her veins. 

I breast fed her and I had eaten pineapples during the first week home; she's allergic to pineapples so her skin broke out and dried to look like flaky scabs. She also had a very deep voice when she cried.

My friends and family spared me no insult, they tried to bring others over to see  and ridicule my baby. I showed off my baby and took her out and people would look at her a turn away. She was a good baby and I knew she looked odd but she was mine and I loved her. After the first month my beautiful daughter's eyes and skin cleared, the swelling went down and her curls hid the pointy head. 
I also healed and went on a full (at times, ASS WHOOPING) rampage. Approve
Thank you sharing your story . I would never talk about a person baby . My daughter was a month early without any complications thank God . People would ask me if i ate enough . India was only 4lbs . I would come back with you need to stop feeding your 3 year old obese child 10 meals a day . I think all babies are beautiful . The article made me curious of how other folk think. I was really shock parents think the baby is ugly . Happy you and your baby are well now . Clap
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 12:33am

Edited by laceyfront - Jul 19 2013 at 12:35am
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 12:47am
I recall that picture on BHM .^^ Just a big baby with a wide nose .
Lomm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lomm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 12:57am
I don't understand why or how someone can call another person's baby ugly, I jut fail to understand this. Goes to show alot of people are ugly on the inside. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 1:04am
Originally posted by Lomm Lomm wrote:

I don't understand why or how someone can call another person's baby ugly, I jut fail to understand this. Goes to show alot of people are ugly on the inside. 
I agree .
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 1:17am
Cry

The world isn't always butterflies and unicorns guys, come on
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 6:15am
So my facebook is always flooded with newborn baby pics, seems my fb friends are always pumping out babies. Usually the pics do numbers (likes), but Im reminded of this girl's daughter pictures. She always has like 2 likes, (one from herself, and one from her mama/grandma). No comments no nothing. But I guess we all just go by the "cant say nothing nice, dont say sh!t at all rule."
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

So my facebook is always flooded with newborn baby pics, seems my fb friends are always pumping out babies. Usually the pics do numbers (likes), but Im reminded of this girl's daughter pictures. She always has like 2 likes, (one from herself, and one from her mama/grandma). No comments no nothing. But I guess we all just go by the "cant say nothing nice, dont say sh!t at all rule."
Thumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>