Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How do u feel about gay men callin women bitches?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How do u feel about gay men callin women bitches?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:38pm
I don't allow anyone to call me out of my name, nor do I call anyone out of theirs (unless your a basic bish)

Maybe if women stopped referring to each other as bishes, hoes, and heifers, they would see that it is just as unacceptable to do the same.

Sponsored Links

Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:39pm
I don't like any kind of man calling me a bitch. I just feel some men feel they have more free reign to say those things being that they are gay.
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:41pm
The same way I feel about anybody calling me a bishStern Smile
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:41pm
Lately? This is old hat. Where have you…?

With me, depends on the tone. For the MOST part, I've not heard any of the mentioned in a disrespectful tone from gay men toward woman. It's more of a term of endearment in my circles. When disrespect/shade is thrown, you'd be more likely to hear "" where I am.

And for the record: Yes. Yes I do, have, will use the word fag to refer to my gay friends an lizzie or dyke with my lesbian friends-- to their faces. We aight like that because we're friends and it's been ok-ed. I'm not stupid enough to do it to random people.

Eta: FYI-- that censored word is ۟nt

Edited by nekamarie83 - Jan 18 2013 at 12:43pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:00pm
I first thought of the sassy gay friend series.LOL

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:05pm
no, it's just like people who hang out with blacks and think they can say nga.

i might be my bishes bish but im not your bish, nga.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jan 18 2013 at 5:06pm
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:28pm
Well even tho I love me some Scorpion show on youtube I have to say they use bytch a whole lot and had the nerve to have an episode telling us ladies to stay in our lane as far as calling them the f word. I don't use it but I think the two words are being said in the same light hearted way and neither is any worse than the other.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 6:02pm
i dont like when anyone says it.
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i dont like when anyone says it.

this ^^^

some of these gay men think because they suck dyck, they get all sorts of passes to say the most off the wall rude sh*t. I had to take a break from my group of gays, they were pushing it last year. 

Edited by gabi03 - Jan 18 2013 at 6:29pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I first thought of the sassy gay friend series.LOL
Thanked!! I love sassy gay friend!!

What are you doing?! WHAT, WHAT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

The one with Adam & Eve-- E: *gasp* No way!!    SGF: *nods* Yahweh!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic