Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How do u Deal with a Breakup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 11:46am
Time will heal just remember it's the end of a relationship not the end of the World

hugs and kisses 
Sponsored Links

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 1:49pm
came across this and thought of you  sorry not clickable

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 2:03pm

Spend more time with friends and family.

Reach out to good male friends/potentials (some ppl may not agree but talking to other men during a breakup helped me a lot).-- this helped when I needed male attention.

Also continue/start exercise and keep in shape. 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 2:07pm
It takes time. You have to leatn to cope by doing something to keep yourself busy or just sorting through your feelings.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 2:12pm
The energy you are putting towards a man that sees you as a non-factor in his life needs to be put towards something like school or work that will actually leave you something to show for all your hard work. 
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

yeah first you have to get up take a shower and get out and walk around the block at least to get fresh air.

I know it hurts now we have all been through this the worse thing i did was not own the hurt, acknowledge it mentally so you can begin to mend.  You will  never figure out the wheres or whys of other folks decisions so don't try to in your healing process.  Try not to contact him, and close that door.  I GUARANTEE THIS AS SOON AS YOU ARE OVER HIM HE WILL BE BACK. THEN YOU CAN TELL HIM good bye

this.

take a few days and really do that. be sad, cry, listen to depressing music, whatever.

after a few days, you should really begin to try to distract yourself. have you pushed fav. hobbies/activities to the side when you were w/ the ex? do all the things that you didn't do w/ your boyfriend. enjoy being single. one day, you won't think about him

please don't contact him. it will only prolong the whole ordeal.
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 2:48pm
You have to busy yourself with other things. If you just hang out around the house, your thoughts will inevitable wander to him. Often.

Find a job. Get a part-time job. Something. It'll take your mind off of him.

Also, find something to specifically divert your attention to. Like, when you want to call him, find a different friend/relative to call. This would be a good time to check in on old friends and family that you haven't spoken to in a while.

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 3:27pm
I always thought doing new activities and getting out more would help when I was going through

but it didn't, it only temporarily kept my mind busy while I was busy......

Once the day is over and all the dust settles, and you are laying down in bed those thoughts and feelings will come back.

It's never good to sit around and be depressed, but the only true healer is time.

As the time goes you will get better and better

In the meantime, fix yourself up!!
go pamper yourself!!

Get a manicure/pedicure , try a new hair color or style or cut, buy clothes that make you look and feel good!

look your best self, that could also help boost you up. It helped with me.

I honestly feel better inside and out when I'm having a good hair day, or when I know my outfit is on point.

One last tip you must try is it always helps to write down your feelings. As stupid as it sounds, IT WORKS!! Yes it does.Clap

I never thought it would until I tried it. Try it!!

I have a lot of unsent texts saved as drafts on my phone right now as I type

Act like you are about to send him a text and type exactly how you feel about him word for word. Doesn't matter how long it is, get ALL of your feelings out.

This works wonders, anytime I slip back into a trance I get my phone out and start typing away.

Hug

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 3:40pm
Cry
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 3:41pm
@modelessDiva thank you for ur advice, I think ur right. The part about writing down how you feel, that didnt make u miss him moreQuestion
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic