Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - how do people who have lots of white friends feel?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how do people who have lots of white friends feel?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:08am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

OMGGGG THIS LIST SLAYS! I broke some of those rules when he was announced president again, though oh my god! I was blowing up facebook with gloating statuses, rude Romney statuses, and pictures! Despite all the assload of positive comments and likes, a couple friends said I was doing too much and turned into a completely different person.

I wasn't having a nicca moment, I was having a nicca NIGHT!

I may or may not have had Clique, This Is How We Do It, and Party in The USA in heavy rotation when he wonStern Smile.

I may or may not have had I Dont Like and an inebriant of some form on standby just in case sh*t got realStern Smile

And I may or may not have uploaded the Sassy Obama phone pic to facebookStern Smile

I may or may not have went to my internship with a hangover and then told my preceptor that I couldn't do it and I would be back next week.
Sponsored Links

KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:53am
All my white friends support Obama! Now my YT co-workers...they are going nuts! LOL
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:58am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

^^^^fucc her and all the rest of them then.   If they ackin' like this over this...they really ain't like u like that to begin with.

fucc 'em.

I don't even have a signature, but this is it. This sums up my experiences in 2012.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
  Share Topic