Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - how do people who have lots of white friends feel?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

how do people who have lots of white friends feel?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:35am
Btw,

I was listening to Baratunde Thurston on the NPR podcast... he is f*cking hilariousssss man

I've been meaning to cop his book "How to be Black"
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:42am
I hung out with  friend of friends at a karaoke tonight. They were all white but they were all sociology majors so they were super liberal. Me and my other Black friend felt really comfortable talking about race issues and the election stuff.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:48am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^Cry

Diva, my favorite:
3. You cannot do the Bro Man Nod to every white person you see on the street with hard eye contact, saying uh huh.

i've actually been seein' some low key gloatin'.   U can see it on bruh's faces when they look at the white folks at the CVS.LOL  They don't say nothin'....it's just in the stare.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:48am
The full list of what you CANNOT do!

Critical Blackness

Follow me on Twitter @CritBlackness

Things you cannot do if you wish to survive the coming victory party:

1. You cannot carry a big watermelon on your shoulder through town, responding, “Barack bitches,” when questioned about what you are doing. (thank you Wanda Sykes)
2. Finish any sentence for the next 72 hours with “Brotha, mother, or bitches”
3. You cannot do the Bro Man Nod to every white person you see on the street with hard eye contact, saying uh huh.
4. You cannot endzone Dance
5. You cannont play Montel Jordan’s “This is how we do it” really really loudly over and over
6. You cannot start singing the hooks to various rap songs
7. You cannot quote any Dave Chappelle, but especially not Keepin it Real or Black Bush (Yellow Cake)
8. Your ringtone cannot be “We are the Champions ,” (no time for losers, cause we the champions… of the world)
9. You cannot grab any part of your anatomy and say “Now what!” (Or anything else)
10. You cannot video any portion of your anatomy and email the clip to people.
11. You cannot say dez nuts.
12. You cannot say, “ Chuck Todd.” As much as he deserves it.
13. You cannot say, “Chuck Todd can suck a dick.” As much as he deserves it.
14. You cannot tweet, text, Facebook, or otherwise send obscenities to people at work who supported Romney
15. You cannot tap dance in office
16. You cannot tap dance anywhere
17. You cannot do The Dougie in the office
18. You cannot quote Biggie, Jay-Z, Ice-T, Public Enemy, NWA (including Ice Cube’s solo career)
19. You cannot say, “ white people,”
20. You cannot call out from work citing a new holiday called, “dez nuts.”
21. You cannot call out from work citing a new holiday called, “ you.”
22. You cannot tell your boss that you are still *&%^$#@Eed up and celebrating
23. You cannot talk publically on video or on social networking about “white folks”
24. You cannot quote the Boondocks specifically but not limited to, “My President is black and my lambo is blue.” “Game recognizes Game and you are looking kinda unfamiliar.”
25. You cannot quote Gin Rummy or Ed Wunzler III. Ever.
26. You cannot strip down to a wife beater. Anywhere.
27. You cannot not stand on your desk at work and say, NOW WHAT
28. You cannot stand on other people’s desks and kick all their sh*t off.
29. You can’t tell white people to “kiss your mother ass, suck a dick, dez nuts, or anything like that”
30. You cannot send anyone pictures of your ass, or other anatomy. Especially no one from work, not even the crazy Tea Party jag off with whom you share a cubical.
31. You MUST stay off of Twitter and Facebook for at least a day. You know you cannot be trusted to exercise sound judgment for at least that long
32. You cannot around and have an Obama Election Night Baby. Glove up.
Follow me on Twitter @CritBlackness

Edited by OrriannaRose - Nov 09 2012 at 1:48am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:51am
Another friend lost, smh. This girl blocked me on election night and I didn't even notice. I know it was because of the election because she and I debated on Romney and Obama and it was a pretty cordial debate.

Now I see today this girl not only removed me from friends, she blocked me. Did she think I was gonna gloat to her or some sh*t?

I'm amazed I haven't removed anyone over this election but I'm the one getting removed from the Romney supporters' friendlists.

Honestly, I am not mad at all. Thankfully, I've surrounded myself with enough quality people that the vast majority of my friends have sense and use their brains, but the extreme few (about 4 or 5 out of 300+) who were riding Romney's nuts have now removed me from their life over this election.

It's like.. trash taking itself out. Not that I'd call someone trash over voting Romney, but I think ending friendships over the result of an election is certainly a big qualification. Thumbs Up
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:06am
^^^^fucc her and all the rest of them then.   If they ackin' like this over this...they really ain't like u like that to begin with.

fucc 'em.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:25am
OMGGGG THIS LIST SLAYS! I broke some of those rules when he was announced president again, though oh my god! I was blowing up facebook with gloating statuses, rude Romney statuses, and pictures! Despite all the assload of positive comments and likes, a couple friends said I was doing too much and turned into a completely different person.

I wasn't having a nicca moment, I was having a nicca NIGHT!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:27am
damn Midna.LOL  U didn't call outta work and tell 'em "Deez nuuuts..." did u?
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:55am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

OMGGGG THIS LIST SLAYS! I broke some of those rules when he was announced president again, though oh my god! I was blowing up facebook with gloating statuses, rude Romney statuses, and pictures! Despite all the assload of positive comments and likes, a couple friends said I was doing too much and turned into a completely different person.

I wasn't having a nicca moment, I was having a nicca NIGHT!

I may or may not have had Clique, This Is How We Do It, and Party in The USA in heavy rotation when he wonStern Smile.

I may or may not have had I Dont Like and an inebriant of some form on standby just in case sh*t got realStern Smile

And I may or may not have uploaded the Sassy Obama phone pic to facebookStern Smile

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Nov 09 2012 at 3:58am
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:56am
I wanted to edit, not quoteSleepy

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Nov 09 2012 at 3:56am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style