Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - how do people who have lots of white friends feel?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

how do people who have lots of white friends feel?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Exactly. It feels good for us to have an opportunity to gloat in the face of racists.

What the prollem?Stern Smile

We're taught not to act in such a manner concerning white people.Dead

Reminds me of an article I was reading yesterday on jackandjillpolitics.com.

...Black People have been wearing the Mask for centuries. But, historically, when that Mask slips it has consequences. Given the specific nature of this election and the preceding four years of disrespect, contempt and overt racism from white conservatives toward this, our first black president, I find that there is a barely containable rage floating out there in the black community. Michael Dyson lost his mind on MSNBC today, Joy Reid, likewise, lost it. People who are usually calm and reasonable find themselves saying things that end in ‘mother’ or suck a dick, a lot. A lot a lot. In this hour of greatest victory, it is time to acknowledge that the black community has barely been holding their rage in check. And by rage, I mean motherf*cking outrage… a speechless sort of barely short of homicidal f*ckyouidness that has been on the tip of every black persons tongue since first time a white person asked for the President Obama’s birth certificate....

http://www.jackandjillpolitics.com/2012/11/a-black-persons-guide-to-surviving-an-obama-win-without-getting-fired%E2%80%A6-or-arrested/

You must read the article for a good laugh Seducky.LOL

Lmfaoooo!!!
Yo....that article sums it up pretty much. 
Sick of always being docile, the bigger "person" out of fear of alarming yt folks. Or shaming the coons.
Smdh. Let em be alarmed. Shake things up a little. We ain't out here lynching folks, calling for their heads. We're not inciting violence. 

Matter of fact they should thank their lucky stars President Obama won if you wanna get technical about thangs. 
Humph.
Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Lemme me have my moment. Got damn! Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:23pm
Matter of fact, after Zimmerman is sent up the river I owe Mrshairdo a fat ole spliffEmbarrassedCool

Think this is something? Watch. I solemnly swear. To act a complete raging lunatic hormonal baby daddy owemebackrent FOOL on here when that son of a bitch is convicted. 

You've been forewarned 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:57pm
CryLOL
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:01am
I got rid of some of them, my shoulders thank me daily.  They knew not to go there with me, about the DNC and President Obama.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:06am

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Exactly. It feels good for us to have an opportunity to gloat in the face of racists.

What the prollem?Stern Smile

We're taught not to act in such a manner concerning white people.Dead

Reminds me of an article I was reading yesterday on jackandjillpolitics.com.

...Black People have been wearing the Mask for centuries. But, historically, when that Mask slips it has consequences. Given the specific nature of this election and the preceding four years of disrespect, contempt and overt racism from white conservatives toward this, our first black president, I find that there is a barely containable rage floating out there in the black community. Michael Dyson lost his mind on MSNBC today, Joy Reid, likewise, lost it. People who are usually calm and reasonable find themselves saying things that end in ‘mother’ or suck a dick, a lot. A lot a lot. In this hour of greatest victory, it is time to acknowledge that the black community has barely been holding their rage in check. And by rage, I mean motherf*cking outrage… a speechless sort of barely short of homicidal f*ckyouidness that has been on the tip of every black persons tongue since first time a white person asked for the President Obama’s birth certificate....

http://www.jackandjillpolitics.com/2012/11/a-black-persons-guide-to-surviving-an-obama-win-without-getting-fired%E2%80%A6-or-arrested/

You must read the article for a good laugh Seducky.LOL

Lmfaoooo!!!
Yo....that article sums it up pretty much. 
Sick of always being docile, the bigger "person" out of fear of alarming yt folks. Or shaming the coons.
Smdh. Let em be alarmed. Shake things up a little. We ain't out here lynching folks, calling for their heads. We're not inciting violence. 

Matter of fact they should thank their lucky stars President Obama won if you wanna get technical about thangs. 
Humph.
Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Lemme me have my moment. Got damn! Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

What did Michael say?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:09am
Ole girl shopping for big black dildo's online at work..LOLLOLCryCryCry  *cries real tears*
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:11am
20. You cannot call out from work citing a new holiday called, “dez nuts." Cry
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:24am
cosign @ 'what did Michael Dyson say?'

... I would love to know how Joy Reid "lost her mind" Geek
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:24am
^Cry

Diva, my favorite:
3. You cannot do the Bro Man Nod to every white person you see on the street with hard eye contact, saying uh huh.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:29am
17. You cannot do The Dougie in the office

22. You cannot tell your boss that you are still f*cked up and celebrating
23. You cannot talk publically on video or on social networking about “white folks”
24. You cannot quote the Boondocks specifically but not limited to, “My President is black and my lambo is blue.” “Game recognizes Game and you are looking kinda unfamiliar.”

26. You cannot strip down to a wife beater. Anywhere.

This list is killing me! CryDead

Edited by Alias_Avi - Nov 09 2012 at 12:32am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style