Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - how do people who have lots of white friends feel?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

how do people who have lots of white friends feel?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:28pm
Obama didn't win solely because of the precious white vote. Hence the white tears threads and such. This election was symbolic of the shift in power as a people. 
Sans rich old white men. Stern Smile
The establishment. Stern SmileStern Smile

The celebration is fueled by the disappointment of our oppressors.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

You think our ancestors didn't celebrate milestones because they didn't want to hurt 
"dem good white folks"
Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile

Puh leeze

White folks with an iota of sense compassion understand the jubilance. Hell. Some of em celebrating along with us.

Unfortunately I don't know many of those people. lol

Edited by SeducTress - Nov 08 2012 at 8:09pm
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Obama didn't win solely because of the precious white vote.

lmao
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:31pm
but who said he won because of the white vote? did i miss that somewhere?

isnt the world in agreement he won because of blacks, latinos and women?
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Obama didn't win solely because of the precious white vote. Hence the white tears threads and such. This election was symbolic in the shift of our power as a people. Sans rich old white men. The establishment. 

The celebration is fueled by the disappointment of our oppressors.

You think our ancestors didn't celebrate milestones because they didn't want to hurt 
"dem good white folks".

Puh leeze

White folks with an iota of sense understand the jubilance. Hell. Some of em celebrating along with us.

Unfortunately I don't know many of those people. lol

I most definitely am celebrating, and some white person's bitterness over Obama's election is not going to phase me. Here we are posting gifs and threads to entertain these racists and put them on display, so in a way we are interrupting our celebration because they are upset. Whoever is mad, let them be mad if that's how they wanna feel. It's their turn. But I think this pretending that we out him into office on our own strength, without the help of other groups, is divisive. The other team certainly wouldn't have stopped what they were doing if Romney had won so they could pay attention to our reactions. Let them have their negativity. I don't want it.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

but who said he won because of the white vote? did i miss that somewhere?

isnt the world in agreement he won because of blacks, latinos and women?

You don't think he needed that 40% white vote? You don't think he appreciates it? I know I do.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

The other team certainly wouldn't have stopped what they were doing if Romney had won so they could pay attention to our reactions.
i disagree
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:54pm
Oh nvm I misunderstood you.

Edited by starflower7 - Nov 08 2012 at 3:57pm
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:55pm
Exactly. It feels good for us to have an opportunity to gloat in the face of racists.

What the prollem?Stern Smile

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

the hell?

lol

No, my bad. LOL I thought you were saying something else. Ouch
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

OMG THIS CRACKA IS WORKING MY NERVES!!! 

me and another classmate are going in. he graduated from law school as well.

SCREENSHOTS!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>