Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - how do people who have lots of white friends feel?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

how do people who have lots of white friends feel?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by melly melly wrote:

there are a lot of white people who support/voted for obama. I watched the post election celebration last night on ABC/NBC and they were broadcasting from times square and there were a lot of white people cheering and celebrating.

Right, so I dunno where all this "Take that whitey!" foolishness is coming from. There are not enough black people in America, and surely not enough black voters, to have put Obama in office twice. People need to stop. Sleepy

but what did this have to do with this threadLOL
yah just turned left and went the wrong way down a one way street, eff asking for directionsLOL

I believe it was actually very relevant to the thread. The op is assuming your white friends wanted Romney to win, no?

And there was been other threads such as the white tears and white people mourning Romney thread.

Everybody in America gonna have to have some kind of coming together to move this country forward

Edited by Addicted19034 - Nov 08 2012 at 2:51pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

All my white friends are gay so they voted for Obama, but I still don't really trust them, they think being gay means they "relate" to me. They're actually the ones who spew the most racially charged bullsh*t and think its funny. The only actual celebration here in Seattle was for same sex marriage, no one was really focused on the presidential election. 

You need new friends
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by melly melly wrote:

there are a lot of white people who support/voted for obama. I watched the post election celebration last night on ABC/NBC and they were broadcasting from times square and there were a lot of white people cheering and celebrating.

Right, so I dunno where all this "Take that whitey!" foolishness is coming from. There are not enough black people in America, and surely not enough black voters, to have put Obama in office twice. People need to stop. Sleepy

but what did this have to do with this threadLOL
yah just turned left and went the wrong way down a one way street, eff asking for directionsLOL

I believe it was actually very relevant to the thread. The op is assuming your white friends wanted Romney to win, no?

And there was been other threads such as the white tears and white people mourning Romney thread.

Everybody in America gonna have to have some kind of coming together to move this country forward

i was just joking with melly and star, hence the>>>>LOLs
i really dont care

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:02pm
i dont have any white friends Disapprove
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:08pm
Just cause someone giggles don't mean it's a joke

And I sill stand by what I said.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Just cause someone giggles don't mean it's a joke

And I sill stand by what I said.

yeah i still l dont careStern Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:18pm
Girl I don't care if you care, I'm still gonna say what I have to say
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

White friends?

bahahahahahahahaha.
LOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:21pm
We are gonna have to come together but political dogma makes that impossible.
And in a way alot of us are in the same direction and the majority of white ppl refuse to join the rest of us in that.
Lations, Asians, blacks. And even the majority of women sided with the President.

Dogma is hard to let go.
Whites are gonna have to be pulled away kicking and screaming.

But I expect politics to be divisive.
It really does bring out the worst in ppl
It much more tame now than it once was though

Edited by jonesable - Nov 08 2012 at 3:29pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:27pm
Lord. Other whites are shocked by what this man has become. Smdh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>