Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - how do people who have lots of white friends feel?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

how do people who have lots of white friends feel?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:45am
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Everything Mitt planned for the USA if he was elected would have screwed us all.
not really
Sponsored Links

Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:47am
Not true friends, but on fb...Oh they're salty af. I think some of them deleted me once I posted pics...meh
melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:40am
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Well, I had to remove quite a few white assocaites from my list yesterday after the repeated use of the word 'ni@@er'. It is one thing to not vote for Obama because his views do not align with yours, but to call Obama a monkey and say things like "get this ni@@er out of office" is just doing the absolute most. There are other things that were said that I will not put on here.

Then these same people are yelling that people voted for him because of his race. Well, don't yall ignorant racists want him out of office because of his race also? Just doing the absolute most.. All that crying and flopping around everywhere is not going to change the fact that my president is black and best of all, hes back!!  Cool

I went from being angry to just downright amused at them because they are whining and those white tears are falling more than rain in a thunderstorm..

I can't believe those people had the nerve to say that word espiecially on a social media platform.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:10am
I don't have a single right leaning friend. I know one girl just defriend a ton of people. I found it strange they were friends with her an Egyptian born Muslim American then flip out like that. Like did they just ignore all her post and FB profile pic?

I can be friends with somebody of a different religion but I don't think I could do it if we had different political views.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:19am
one of these days im going to ask some of you what you definition of friend isLOL
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:22am
I'm sure I have some associates who are republicans but all of my friends are democrats. 

My married neighbors are both 80+ and Jewish.  Sweetest people on the block.  The husband was outside dancing, completely overjoyed that Obama won.  He wants to beat Romney's ass literally and that shyt is hilarious.  Old white men love to talk about fightingLOL

Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:43am
Whites are the minority at work so no problems there, and the whites that I have allowed as friends on FB have kept their opinions and comments to themselves, last but not least I don't associate with any clear folk in real life.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:43am
i'm side-eyeing y'all for having had such racist white ppl on your FBs anyway
like gotdamn
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:38am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

My friend Lee posted this:

When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. Now I’m beginning to believe it. ~Clarence Darrow

u mean ex-friend right?

Yeah, I unfriended him, and a bunch of other people. 
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:50am
I only have one white friend who supported Mittens.  She is distraught and is threatening to move to Mexico.  She ain't goin' nowhere...especially since Mexico has a universal health care system and an economy far worse than ours.  I have another who considers herself a Libritarian.  She doesn't particularly like Obama, but I don't feel she is racist. She doesn't go on and on about the "take our country back" business.

The rest of my white friends are all Obama supporters and were very pleased with the election results.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>
  Share Topic