Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - how do people who have lots of white friends feel?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

how do people who have lots of white friends feel?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

They're cheering with me. I lost one friend though. She commented on my status saying"Actually Romney won" trying to tell me that popular vote doesn't mean a thing. Right after posting, she defriended me. I was laughing so hard!

Bitch, he won by the electoral vote, that's how we vote!

obama won by both right? so she needs to sit down
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Well, work was quite somber today. Hehehe...

I spent most of my day inside the flight test facility with 12 white men. Usually they engage in light-hearted banter and play jokes on each other, but today, everyone was a bit tight-lipped and morose.

To lighten the mood (Evil Smile), I invited a few of them to lunch with me. No one accepted LOL.

They must have known I was 'boasting' because I NEVER invite them to lunch (ew), and rarely do I sing at work, but today I kept belting out:

BROTHERHOOD OF THE BOAT
JHAJI BHAI!!!!!
JHAJI BHAI!!!!!

It's basically a song about the African/Indian diaspora and those of us who are mixed African and Indian descent, and how we unite under one nation Big smileEvil Smile. You know, since America is post-racial and colour-blind and all. Right.

I got a few wicked stares, but they will be alright.

LMFAOOOOOOOO!! YOU CÖCKY GIRL!

I LOVE IT~!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

They're cheering with me. I lost one friend though. She commented on my status saying"Actually Romney won" trying to tell me that popular vote doesn't mean a thing. Right after posting, she defriended me. I was laughing so hard!

Bitch, he won by the electoral vote, that's how we vote!

obama won by both right? so she needs to sit down

YEAH! This salty girl was so deep in denial she was trying to convince herself otherwise and ran away before I served her the truth! I wasn't even mad, I was laughing! Elections don't affect my friendships, but the same can't be said for her!

Even her boyfriend commented (WHO IS BLACK, BY THE WAY LOL) going wtf at her pigheadedness and ending our friendship like that. My happiness is her disappointment~

Honestly though, nothing of value was lost. The girl is a very questionable friend. I don't have time for frenemies. We never talked or hung out for a reason.
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:53pm
I had to remove this one girl from my fb, because she made the comment "Anything is better than a Muslim". I took personal offense to this seeing as I have cousins and good friends who are Muslim.
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by juniordetective juniordetective wrote:

I had to remove this one girl from my fb, because she made the comment "Anything is better than a Muslim". I took personal offense to this seeing as I have cousins and good friends who are Muslim.

I have friends who are Muslim as well. He's a Christian anyway, don't see why people try to impose these lies on him.
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:50pm
I didn't check my FB during the elections so Idk. I don't hang out w/ any white people at the moment, but I know a lot of the white people at my school must've been devastated because all through the election time (meaning like even before actual election day) I've been hearing people on campus wanting Romney to win. I don't understand why. I don't think Obama is amazing but damn, he's better than the other guy.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

The two white people whom I consider franz are Obama supporters. One raised $1M for his campaign.

The white people I live and work with. Meh. As long as they keep their hands off of me and other people of color then I'll be throughly entertained by their version of "suffering"

this. My Republican friends are unfortch Black.

This it's my churchgoing black friends that are trippin.  One of my white friends doesn't vote and the other is all smiles.  But then that could also be because we approved the legalization of marijuana for recreational use in my state Cool  I haven't smoked in 10 years but as of 12/06/12 we will be allowed to possess an ounce or less.  Folks is real happy in Washington lol
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:00pm
I closely associate with only 1 white person. He's cool.

Majority of my white associates are cool, too. I had to un-friend a couple people on facebook, but I barely talk to them anyway. They didnt necessarily say something racist, but it was getting there, so I unfriended because I didnt want my notifications to blow up because their racist friends came to their defense after I told them about themselves. 

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Nov 07 2012 at 10:01pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:09pm
I ain't even checked my FB page.  As far as the white friends that I spend time with......they all voted for Obama....except maybe one and we don't chill that much.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:11pm
I will say that my I haven't even spoken to my cousin yet because she was for Romney.  She don't really talk political on her page but.....yeah.

Edited by newdiva1 - Nov 07 2012 at 10:11pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>