Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How do I become a Junior Member???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Formerbetyboop1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Formerbetyboop1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2017 at 5:47am
Hi, I was a VIP, Betyboop, for over 7 years here. I sold numerous used wigs.
I forgot my password and got Locke don't out of BHM, I emailed the web person, never got a response. After several months I had no choice to make a new ID and thus lost my Posting ability.

I cannot find administrator contact info. This is very frustrating. Can some tell me who I email, as the BHM functions are severely limited to me now? Thank you!
Sponsored Links

sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2017 at 6:51am
It depends on a number of things how many post you have the time you been here ect.
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2017 at 11:53am
Originally posted by napturallyyours<gs id=abaaea13-0d12-4e26-9126-48b623328718 ginger_software_uiphraseguid=e901eb56-c1bf-40b5-961a-1e0290364c05 =GINGER_SOFTWARE_mark> napturallyyours wrote:

From the Forum Rules:

Posting
Below is our new Ladder System. 

New Member - 0 - 100 posts and Member < 4 Months
Junior Member - 100+ posts and Member > 4 Months
Senior Member - 1000+ posts and member > 8 Months
VIP Member - 5000+ posts and member > 12 Months
Elite Member - 10000+ posts and member > 24 Months

Platinum Member - Invitation Only
Premium Member - Paid Subscription

As a New Member, you can only reply to posts, you do not have the ability to create new topics.  Once you reach 100+ posts you will be able to create new topics.  If you need assistance creating a topic, please contact one of the Moderators, or send a PM to the Admins.

Formerbetyboop1, napturallyyours said it best! Based on what she posted here above, I think it may be fair to say you are having to start over. Just "read" what she posted and that may answer a few of your questions. I hope that helps. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Formerbetyboop1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2017 at 11:21am
Wow

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2017 at 3:36pm
I guess it's alot of work...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Formerbetyboop1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2017 at 6:52pm
Does anybody know the email address so I could send a letter to the administrator please?
rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2017 at 3:36pm
I've been on here for years and can only reply to posts since I can't make my own. Forever stuck as new member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2017 at 9:05pm
Wow did you speak to admin about it? Maybe its something they can do.
rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2017 at 1:20am
I don't even know where the admins are. Admins please promote me already so I can make my own posts
Magick_Gurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magick_Gurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2017 at 7:25pm
Good to know LOL
I've been new for a long time.
I think this is not very encouraging.

Edited by Magick_Gurl - Jul 13 2017 at 7:26pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic