Perfect Hair Collection

how did you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how did you
    Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 2:10pm
Prepare to live on your own?

I know this isn't the right economy to be doing it in plus I'm in school. But I have to move out to save my sanity.

I figured I would test the waters by saving what my rent+ would be eveey month to see if and/or how much I would be struggling but what else should/could I do?

How did you guys do it? Move in with a friend firat or just jump ship? (By the way I do help out with bills and groceries already. Tia
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 2:17pm
I just saved money, looked for a place and a job in the area I wanted to relocate to and then moved. Cost of living here is a lot lower than NY (I think thats where your from right?).. So moving out solo wasnt that hard.  I wanted to live alone. I dont have to pay over 560 monthly for  rent/utilities in a nice area and if i had a roomie that could be cut in half... but I think my privacy is worth the price of not worrying about roommates. I think that would play a role in ones ability to move out and whether its solo or with roomates.
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 2:21pm
lol I joined the military and ran.. Realistically I wish I would've spent more time researching and trying to figure out everything that and my mom sucks with information how to live as an adult
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 2:23pm
Since you are in school Maybe find a roommate that goes to your school. What state are you in? whats the cost of living like. I live in the DMV and cost of living is high. and I live alone 
I know for me I have
rent 
carnote
car insurance
electricity
phone
$200 monthly groceries (thats what I set my limit)
gas( i fill my gas tank weekly)
I put a certain amount aside every week into savings
i dont use credit cards often.  Mine is in a safe with other important documents so its not a month bill for me

and then spedning money.  I plan,plan, plan thats how i make it work for myself.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 2:29pm
I had money saved. It was a single with a kitchen. Didn't need much furniture, so I only needed a sofa-bed, a tv stand, plates, pans, etc. If you move to a one-bedroom, you will need to spend much more money on furniture, unless you are a minimalist.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 2:35pm
Yea I'm in good ol expensive nyc. I reeeeeaaaally don't want a roomate tgats my last option I was gonna rent a room.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 2:38pm
Hmmmph i didn't think about kitchen wear and etc... good point.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 3:19pm
Also start purchasing things you are going to need at move-in. shower curtain, bath towels and rags,mats, toilet paper, soap. kitchen stuff.. plates, cups, dishes, utensils, papertowel, a toaster or microwave, then sheets, comforters, maybe curtains depepnds on if the apt you will end up with have blinds and you can maybe wait later on for those 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 3:44pm
my daddy offered to pay for everything as long as I didn't go too far away to school Stern Smile

i suck at financial responsibility 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 3:45pm
if its just you, get a studio
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>