Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How Did You Meet Your SO?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 4:41am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

He was good friends with my brother when I met him and I was in and out of a "situation".  He also managed the record store next door to the restaurant where I worked.  He flirted with me for about a good year and I was joking around like "stop playingStern Smile".  One day things suddenly just went from 25 to 100 and after we hooked up for the first time he told me "I can't be friends with you so if you're not ready to be mine leave me alone".  My situation was still messy and he was running from being caught up in my drama with my son's father.  We dated for a while and then became "friends" but kept our distance as much as possible.  He got married (messy as hell) and other messiness ensued where my situation confronted him and he basically told a-hole that he would never try to get with me but if he (the a-hole) wasn't on his job he would be happy to take over.   Fast forward a few years later we ran into each other one day and haven't parted since (20yrs).

A whole bunch of questionable sh*t happened in between where I likely needed to be choked but hey. ...true love prevailedLOL

oh lawd so much mess and you both still ended up with each other...20 yrs together...ClapClapClap..you are correct TRUE LOVE DID PREVAIL HERE...
so many fantastic love stories here...ClapClap
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 9:05am
I met my husband at work. He was my supervisor. It was like love and lust at first sight. The first night we worked together we talked all night long. It was like no one else existed. We clicked so tight it was scary. We have been inseparable every since. It sucked though because we had to keep it a secret because of the nature of the job and you weren't allowed to fraternize. So we would act like we were just cordial at work but we would sneak in a kiss or cop a feel amongst other things when no one was looking.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 9:25am
I came out on stage and danced to "beautiful ones"....Married 6 weeks later.

(Knows this will be later saved as a receipt)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I met my husband at work. He was my supervisor. It was like love and lust at first sight. The first night we worked together we talked all night long. It was like no one else existed. We clicked so tight it was scary. We have been inseparable every since. It sucked though because we had to keep it a secret because of the nature of the job and you weren't allowed to fraternize. So we would act like we were just cordial at work but we would sneak in a kiss or cop a feel amongst other things when no one was looking.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OOOHHH GIRL u doin the nasty on the job....LOLLOLBig smileEmbarrassed....now no more sneakin....so when one of you quit you made your relationship known.  Did any other females try to talk to your man on the job but you couldn't do/say anything cause it would look obvious?
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

OOOHHH GIRL u doin the nasty on the job....LOLLOLBig smileEmbarrassed....now no more sneakin....so when one of you quit you made your relationship known.  Did any other females try to talk to your man on the job but you couldn't do/say anything cause it would look obvious?

Girl it was funny because people would try to holla at both of us. One of the other supervisors even told him that he was planning on asking me out and my husband was like "Naw man I heard she is taken" LOL 

I would be around girls and hear them talking about how sexy he was. It was entertaining and kind of a turn on because no one suspected it and I knew that all of that chocolate was mines.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 4:42pm

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Girl it was funny because people would try to holla at both of us. One of the other supervisors even told him that he was planning on asking me out and my husband was like "Naw man I heard she is taken" LOL 

I would be around girls and hear them talking about how sexy he was. It was entertaining and kind of a turn on because no one suspected it and I knew that all of that chocolate was mines.

I like the "Naw man I heard she is taken"Clap  You attract management ..what is your secret? Big smile

you both were really, extra goodClap
I just know his winks were onWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink...and u would just melt...LOL

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:44am
me and hub met and got married secretly while we were working together. After years, still only a few people knew we were married to each other.

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 16 2014 at 10:44am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

me and hub met and got married secretly while we were working together. After years, still only a few people knew we were married to each other.

whoaa...just you two and the JOP...and still many years later only a handful knew? how about your parents? (both sides) 
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:21pm
A lot of workplace meetings in here

Well, I met this guy when I got promoted at work.  We were in the same training class.  We talked a lot at work about things and stuff.  I never really had any idea he really liked me in "that way."  He treats everybody the same and he's not really flirty or anything.  He kind of acts like Hank off of Kind of the Hill.  That suits me perfectly though.  Men who real smooth get the side eye from me.  He made a comment once when we were at work but I didn't really follow through with it.  He got in touch with me the day after I got fired and asked me out.  We've been going out ever since.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:11am
yea a lot of work place hook ups since u spend 40 or more of your awake hours there per week....i bet a lot of affairs start there too but this aint the thread for that 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>