BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How Did You Meet Your SO?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

This is my second marriage.
First one didn't make it. We married a week after graduation from law school. It lasted two years.
We were both hell bent on doing whatever it took to succeed. We both knew that this black skin of ours meant that we'd have to do, and do and do! So...we did and did and did..and lost each other in the process. We parted as friends. We never spent any real time together once we graduated, so it wasn't hostile at all. But it did make us both look at what we'd done.

He has a lovely family now. Wife was an art major I think. He said one lady lawyer was enough.

He is still a great guy, but I am still the better lawyer.
We've gone against each other professionally only once. One of those five lawyers on each side deal. His side lost!

Shocked  did it feel awkard when you both were at court? What kind of lawyer is he?   Criminal, Medical, 
that is great you both were mature enough to part ways and still be friends. No blaming  each other..You live and learn...
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

This is me......Cry

aaaawww CoCoHug

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Smile It was about 25 years ago and it was love at first bite

Me and food been together ever since..Approve
Did y'all go out to eat tonight?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 9:34pm
He was good friends with my brother when I met him and I was in and out of a "situation".  He also managed the record store next door to the restaurant where I worked.  He flirted with me for about a good year and I was joking around like "stop playingStern Smile".  One day things suddenly just went from 25 to 100 and after we hooked up for the first time he told me "I can't be friends with you so if you're not ready to be mine leave me alone".  My situation was still messy and he was running from being caught up in my drama with my son's father.  We dated for a while and then became "friends" but kept our distance as much as possible.  He got married (messy as hell) and other messiness ensued where my situation confronted him and he basically told a-hole that he would never try to get with me but if he (the a-hole) wasn't on his job he would be happy to take over.   Fast forward a few years later we ran into each other one day and haven't parted since (20yrs).

A whole bunch of questionable sh*t happened in between where I likely needed to be choked but hey. ...true love prevailedLOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 10:46pm
lmao @ love at first bite.Cry sounds like something id sayLOL
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 10:50pm
ICE! Ur avi Heart
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

did it feel awkard when you both were at court? What kind of lawyer is he?   Criminal, Medical, 
that is great you both were mature enough to part ways and still be friends. No blaming  each other..You live and learn...

Nah. It wasn't awkward at all. Each side always knows opposing counsel, so no surprises there. It always comes down to the best crafted arguments. He is bright. Very bright. But can be a blunt instrument at times. There's an art to war.

Eta: Both corporate.

Edited by ragincajin - Feb 14 2014 at 10:51pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

lmao @ love at first bite.Cry sounds like something id sayLOL
LOL
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 10:52pm
Ok LadyIce.
I don't know when you changed your avi, but I really liked the evil queen look. But, ok...rock on.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 12:23am
Currently reading this thread while listening to Anita baker and drinking alcohol. Keep the stories coming everybody! I love em
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic