BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How Did You Meet Your SO?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:06am
Originally posted by nemesis1 nemesis1 wrote:

I've been feeling bad about being single lately Unhappy, but this thread makes me feel hopeful. Thumbs Up

I know...don;t it...Big smile
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:08am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

We met through a mutual friend one day. We started talking alot without the mutual friend days later because we ran into eachother. We talked on myspace were and meeting before class each morning. Then started texting.more, i had to conserve my minutes back then and he had a horrible boost phone that never got messages. We were good friends for two years cuz we just didnt think the other liked the other like that and one night after the movies i just kissed him(9/27/09). Its been on since then. He proposed July 1st 2012 and we married 2 1/2 months later. Had our son in December

LONISHA....JUST STOP..JUST STOP
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:10am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Met him at the club and he bought me a drink. I told him to scram after the 3rd song cos I was determined to collect atleast 6 number for the night......But he just wouldn'tCry. Been married for almost 12 years to date.

LOLLOLLOL...only you...only you....great love

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:14am
Touching story but it means too much to me to have it put out on BHM like that...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:16am
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

We met 2 days before my undergrad graduation and his med school graduation. I had just gotten out of a five year relationship a month before so I wasn't really looking for a man but I saw him taking pictures and he was fine so I wanted to phuck. Anyways I approached him and his friend and introduced myself and while all of his friends were giving me the googly eyes that phucka acted like I wasn't even alive. So in my head I was like phuck him. Anyways his graduation was in the morning and mine was in the evening so he came because he knew some girl graduating with me. Afterwards the girl invited me to her graduation party and he ended up showing up to congratulate her. This phucka walked up in the place like he owned it looking all sexy and shyt and still avoiding the shyt out my ass.

About two weeks later I ran into the girl and asked about him and what his deal was. She told me that he was single and all the Nigerian girls wanted him so I was in for a fight. Turns out dude had graduated from pharmacy school and then went to medical school. That's all I needed to hear, I told her to give him my number. I no longer just wanted to phuck I was trying to put a ring on that.

So she gave him my number and he ended calling me while I was on a date with this dude that I wasn't really feeling. I remember trying to rush the date up so I could call him back. We ended up talking for hours that night and he was like if I knew you were interested I would have snatched you up a long time ago. So he asked me out the next day and the day after that and the day after that and so on and a month later he called me up and said hope you're not seeing anybody else because you're mine and I said cool. So here we are almost 4 years later.

I remember making a thread on bhm about him telling me he loved me and me being caught off guard and saying it back only to call him back and say I didn't really mean it. Eventually I was able to say it back and mean it. Yes I'm an ass but he's an ass too so it works perfectly.

so he was playing hard to get....he knew you were interested in him....lol..
called you UP AND SAID....YOU WERE HIS....Hot dayum...what a man, what a man ...what a mighty good man...

ClapClap....saying u love him....CryCry...

these stories are great and funny at the same time....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Touching story but it means too much to me to have it put out on BHM like that...

that's ok....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:19am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Mr. Blaquefoxx lived in my complex and I had a major crush on him. But I figured he was married or I wasn't his type. I used to see him sitting by the steps leading to my building and I would take another route because I would get nervous around him *blushes*

I used to stare at him from my window (no-stalker lol) sitting alone on the steps. 

Came home one night from service and saw him. We were walking in the in the opposite direction heading towards our complex and it was too late for me to switch my route up. He finally spoke (said something real cheesy). Then I never saw him again :(

Bumped into him a few months later while going to school one morning and he was like "woman where have you been, I've been thinking about you for 3 months..." We started riding the train together to go to work. He told me he used to sit outside on the steps hoping I would come outside and every time he would muster up the courage to approach me I would walk on the other side of the street lol. 

AAWWWWW....so he was checking you out also...Wink
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 8:13am
Beautiful love stories ladies! Thanks.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 8:18am
lmaaaoooooo @ twerkin by the babies...twerkin by the babies...twerk...twerk...twerk...twerk...
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 8:26am
This is my second marriage.
First one didn't make it. We married a week after graduation from law school. It lasted two years.
We were both hell bent on doing whatever it took to succeed. We both knew that this black skin of ours meant that we'd have to do, and do and do! So...we did and did and did..and lost each other in the process. We parted as friends. We never spent any real time together once we graduated, so it wasn't hostile at all. But it did make us both look at what we'd done.

He has a lovely family now. Wife was an art major I think. He said one lady lawyer was enough.

He is still a great guy, but I am still the better lawyer.
We've gone against each other professionally only once. One of those five lawyers on each side deal. His side lost!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic