Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Cosmetic Surgery
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How Did I Lose The Bay Weight with Ultrasonic Cavi
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How Did I Lose The Bay Weight with Ultrasonic Cavi

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
stella001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stella001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Did I Lose The Bay Weight with Ultrasonic Cavi
    Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 2:30am
I am a mother of three! Honestly, I believe the cavitation treatment has helped boost my weight loss.

After I gave birth to my third baby, I have been struggling to lose weight around my tummy/hips for a while. I have been exercising lots but with very little effect. After several months of hard working, I found myself still 20 pounds over my goal weight, and still have that baby pouch. 

As the data and science is compelling for the cavitation slimming machine used in clinics, and several cm can be lost with each session using these, I was super interested in the ultrasonic cavitation treatment.On a whim I got a cavitation treatments to see if this helps me achieve her goal. The entire process lasted about 1.5 hours. Immediately after, I lost 1 inch in my hips, 0.5 in my waist, and 0.5 in each thigh. Overall, I was very pleased! 

So far, I have had two treatments, and is continuing my exercise regime, and is finally having the weight literally fall off where I want it to. So I'd say, yes, it does work. I has one more treatment, booked in for two weeks time, but so far it's been successful at helping me lose the weight where I want to lose it.

Cavitation is proven to work on fat reduction. I also have friends that have lost over 50cm in less sessions.Many people I know have great success using ultrasound cavitation removing fat from problem areas like arms.They are fantastic. I have purchased a fat cavitation slimming machine a few weeks ago. I use it about 3 days a week on my abdomen and I have seen obvious fat loss.

Ultrasonic cavitation does work. However, to get great results, it is essential to have a good healthy eating and exercise plan. I have found drinking plenty of water the day of treatment and the day after will make it work better to help flush out the fat. Like with anything it cannot be used alone, it's a process to help get the results you want a little faster and to also help tighten your skin as you lose the weight. 

I wish everyone who try to lose weight with ultrasonic cavitation machine the best of luck!
Sponsored Links

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair