FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How Did/Do You Handle Your Mood Swings?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
exoticmami06 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exoticmami06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Did/Do You Handle Your Mood Swings?
    Posted: May 08 2012 at 5:32pm
Now, usually I'm pretty calm and understanding, and I usually have pretty good control over my emotions (even in bad situations), but this pregnancy has truly brought my alter ego back out x100000. I am simply IRATE at times. My heart starts pounding, I become flustered, and something just comes over me where I'll just let whoever is angering me have it. Cry It feels similar to a panic attack. I  don't like this at all, as I hate hurting people and I don't think it's healthy for my baby to have my heart under that much stress while preggo. It's too early on for all this. Angry

Is there any way to control it outside of prescription medication?

Sponsored Links

missfemme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missfemme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2012 at 1:36pm
I'm the same. I seriously went HULK on my husband last week when he took the xbox controller from me in the middle of a game. Threw pans, broke ish, you name it. It's like my temper is 100x what it was before. I think to relax it's just best to do something productive, like go work out. I danced for exercise before my pregnancy and even though now I can't do any crazy tricks anymore I just turn on music and dance for a set playlist of songs. It makes me stop thinking about stresses and releases all the pent up energy. Just find an exercise you like. Also make sure you get extra sleep bc that can really make me cranky nowadays.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:57am
I can't handle my mood swings. I take it out on S/O and yell and cry. Right now, I hate him and can't stand him. Everything he does disgusts me. I just say I want to be left alone usually. I'm very hateful when pregnant, he can't do anything right.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 1:25pm
lol my mom says i was angry pregnant. i was more of a weenie. i was always calm until my fiance at the time would do things like take a bite of my pineapples (which i couldnt live without) then i would cry like you wouldnt believe...and its funny cause i never cry. he always was lookin at me like Stern Smile "babe why are you crying" and im like Cry"i dont knooooow"

for the most part tho, i watched a lot of cartoons and listened to a lot of kenny g. kept me happy until dude started messin with my plate. i know this doesnt help but its funny now that im remembering again.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic