Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'How dare you call my daughter a slut!'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jayjaynonie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jayjaynonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:34pm
@ skittles I think it's mainly the sextape thing and they way she became famous.

Also I Think some don't respect the fact that the things she has become known for, usually involve her "relationships"... it's the society we live in hun.

she's making her money, enjoying the fame, and living her life so.. she doesn't seem to mind too much since it's working for her Confused
Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:37pm
for the ppl who are confused...

what do you ladies describe as a slut? a whore? skank? dummy? lol whatever

or are there no such things?
like unicorns?

im really curious.

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:40pm
Sluts are unicorns to me. I don't call women sluts. I deem such women to be sexually liberated.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:40pm
"strumpet" *adds to vocab*
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by jayjaynonie jayjaynonie wrote:

@ skittles I think it's mainly the sextape thing and they way she became famous.

Also I Think some don't respect the fact that the things she has become known for, usually involve her "relationships"... it's the society we live in hun.

she's making her money, enjoying the fame, and living her life so.. she doesn't seem to mind too much since it's working for her Confused

But how does that make her a hoe? It wasnt "Orgy with Kim Kardashian!" It was her, her boyfriend, a weak ass blow job & a fck scene. Are we all virgins or something?

If we're being real, I think Kris leaked the tape and Kim was/is too dense to figure it out. 

Still, I cant see the logic in calling her a hoe. 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:47pm
meh... if u act like one.. i will call you one.

i actually used to be a Kim k fan...but her actions made sure to change this.

ex. when amber stated several times... when kanye was my man-- they were messing w/ each other.

1. kanye's ass was a slut. 2. kim was as well.

3. the fact that she messed w/ kanye while she was married..
you made this big hoopla about how you loved your husband..and this was real.. got into arguments w/ ppl who doubted our devotion to that big doofus... but then you turn around and cheat etc.

i call em how i see it.

sexually free my ass.

that is not the actions of a sexually free woman.

if amber and kris were ok w/ it... sure... but the sneaking/lying/ faking the funk makes you hoeish.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

for the ppl who are confused...

what do you ladies describe as a slut? a whore? skank? dummy? lol whatever

or are there no such things?
like unicorns?

im really curious.

They exist.
I view sluts/whores/hoes as people with high body counts and/or people who knowingly pursue people in relationships. 

Going by my definition, and the dictionary definitions of whore and promiscuous, Im still confused. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

meh... if u act like one.. i will call you one.

i actually used to be a Kim k fan...but her actions made sure to change this.

ex. when amber stated several times... when kanye was my man-- they were messing w/ each other.

1. kanye's ass was a slut. 2. kim was as well.

3. the fact that she messed w/ kanye while she was married..
you made this big hoopla about how you loved your husband..and this was real.. got into arguments w/ ppl who doubted our devotion to that big doofus... but then you turn around and cheat etc.

i call em how i see it.

sexually free my ass.

that is not the actions of a sexually free woman.

if amber and kris were ok w/ it... sure... but the sneaking/lying/ faking the funk makes you hoeish.

I wish y'all heuxs knew how to come with receipts like NYC. I could've saved myself a whole lot of typing.Sleepy Thank you, NYC. I too would call that hoe behavior. 

I dont really view relationships while separated "cheating" but that's a different (and overdone) thread in itself. 
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:53pm
I knew that info, but I still don't think she is a ho. I can't call another woman, whose shoes I've never walked in, a ho. I don't know what Kim is going through. I don't even like the term ho. By definition a "whore" sells their body for money. I'm sure some will say Kim does that too though.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:55pm
Honestly, I'm not invested in calling people names

But I also find the painting of certain *amoral behaviors as "liberating" problematic, at best

*and I also find this to be subjective

Edited by Alias_Avi - Jan 03 2013 at 10:56pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists